RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Where in the World is COACH Stanley?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 03/02/05 2:57 pm    ::: Where in the World is COACH Stanley? Reply Reply with quote

Quote:

Q: What was the purpose of your trip overseas?

MS: “The purpose of the trip was to follow up with our players on their off-season development while competing in Israel and Russia.

Last but certainly not least, KB Sharp.

All that matters is how well she’s developed in the off-season”, said Stanley. “K.B is athletic and quick and learned the game the last two years. This is an important year for her to show that she’s ready to play more minutes. It’s up to her to show how she handles leading a team. KB has to become a more well rounded point guard.

http://www.wnba.com/liberty/news/coachstanley_europeanupdate050301.html
http://www.safsal.co.il/earticle.aspx?id=1807

Shocked

Stephanie White must be seeing dollar signs right about now... Time to get her salary driven up Exclamation

BCBG25

PostPosted: 03/02/05 5:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oh man, Potter is sure losing it...if she was our only hope, forget it.

PostPosted: 03/02/05 5:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BCBG25 wrote:

Whacha mean?

K.B is our only true PG on the roster and I know she's ready for more minutes! Player her damnit! Go K.B!

I'm *so* happy she'll be back with Hapoel next season

Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 03/02/05 7:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GoLiberty03 wrote:
BCBG25 wrote:

Whacha mean?

K.B is our only true PG on the roster and I know she's ready for more minutes! Player her damnit! Go K.B!

I'm with you GoLib, give the girl minutes and watch her shine. I like KB and hope that she is ready for more minutes, and I hope the Libs are ready to give them to her.

herrade

PostPosted: 03/02/05 10:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Str8_Butta33 wrote:

I'm with you GoLib, give the girl minutes and watch her shine. I like KB and hope that she is ready for more minutes, and I hope the Libs are ready to give them to her.

i've always liked KB too. she's so fast, and while she may get herself into trouble sometimes, i think she's got more potential than becky at the 1. give the girl some real coaching, then leave her in the game as if you actually want her to play, not just hold becky's spot while she's taking a breather.

PostPosted: 03/03/05 12:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

herrade wrote:
Str8_Butta33 wrote:

i've always liked KB too. she's so fast, and while she may get herself into trouble sometimes, i think she's got more potential than becky at the 1. give the girl some real coaching, then leave her in the game as if you actually want her to play, not just hold becky's spot while she's taking a breather.

There were games where the team was playing well with KB in, she'd be taken out of the game even though Becky was having problems remembering which color her team was wearing (giving the ball away to the other team).

KeiraNY

PostPosted: 03/03/05 11:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

KB's fast and gives Debbie Black & Tully headaches but offesively she's another Spoon. She's WIDE open and can't shoot (or won't). I was a KB cheerleader last year. Her rookie year she was remarkable. Last season she had nothing to offer.

If they were to cut/trade her, I wouldn't shed a tear...

GoLiberty03 wrote:
BCBG25 wrote:

Whacha mean?

Lior

PostPosted: 03/03/05 1:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think it's won't, not can't shoot. It's a matter of coaching too though, they have to encourage K.B to take more responsibility scoring. In my opinion K.B has very good court vision and she can really set people up.. that's what's important in a PG, the scoring can come. With Becky at the 1 we have the scoring but not much else..

KeiraNY wrote:
KB's fast and gives Debbie Black & Tully headaches but offesively she's another Spoon. She's WIDE open and can't shoot (or won't). I was a KB cheerleader last year. Her rookie year she was remarkable. Last season she had nothing to offer.

If they were to cut/trade her, I wouldn't shed a tear...

GoLiberty03 wrote:
BCBG25 wrote:

Whacha mean?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: