RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Conference Pick Sheets Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 03/01/05 1:34 am    ::: Conference Pick Sheets Available Reply Reply with quote

Ok, the pick sheet for the first day is up and ready to take selections. I'll fill in the schedule over the next few days. If the game has a Button it is available for selection.

You can get to the Conference Tourney pick sheets by way of the menu at the top, under Contests, it is the first selection in the menu.

As soon as the games for a day are determined, that day's selections will become available as quick as we can get the scores updated and the schedule updated.

All games will be available for seletion up to their scheduled start time, remember to look for the W and 'R' to assure your selections have been made for all the games.

As soon as the regular season is over, that will be Thursday night, the Big 12 finishes up. When those contests are concluded, We can determine the RPI Bonus points, the Top 50 winner will get 10 extra points, the other Contest winners and individual winners will get 8 extra points to use when selecting the RPI Value you want to pick, maximum per game is 3, it will be an available selection in the pull down box, if you select 3 points in the early rounds before the regular season has concluded and you end up not getting any RPI bonus points, your selection will revert back to 2, since you didn't get any bonus points.

I'll get the scoreboards working over the next day or so.
Wins will be worth what you averaged in the 2nd half of the contest, plus any bonus points you won in the first half, the first half winners are at the bottom of the Individual Standings page, The Top 50 winner gets an extra .12 and Conf Winners and Individual winners get .10 added to their average to determine what a Win is worth in the Conference round.

The Conference round will determine the winner of the contest, everyone starts at 0, and the scoring will be like the Conference and Top 50 contests are scored, the one with the most points at the conclusion of the Conf Tourney round will be the winner.

I'll check back in the morning, for a few minutes, and probably won't be around the board until tomorrow afternoon.

Conference Pick Sheet Link
Reb

Last edited by rebkell on 03/05/05 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
KatValeska

PostPosted: 03/04/05 2:00 am    ::: Just FYI Reply Reply with quote

It's less than 12 hours away from the deadline to make picks for Friday's tourney games, yet I'm stilll being shown all those games as "not yet available."

There's a chance I may not be able to get back to them again before the deadline -so just wondering what's up w/ this?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: