RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Final Four Tickets - When do they arrive?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedEqualsLuck

PostPosted: 02/18/06 12:03 pm    ::: Final Four Tickets - When do they arrive? Reply Reply with quote

I thought it was supposed to be in January.... any better info?

Or a better question: Who/How do I contact if they haven't arrived? Someone I know said they got theirs 2-3 wks ago. hmmmmm

PostPosted: 02/18/06 5:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Last year, I didn't get mine until about a month before the games. They came in the mail. I received a letter around this time last year saying I had been selected in the lottery and would get tickets, perhaps that's what your friend got. You might check the NCAA website, but I don't believe tix are sent out until closer to April.

Mphswnbafan

PostPosted: 02/18/06 5:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mine arrived via federal express, signiture in person required in late January. Friends got theirs on the same day I got mine. I'd start calling.

shock6666

PostPosted: 02/18/06 7:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I also got mine in late January (the 23rd to be exact). They came Fed Ex and I had to sign for them. Good luck....

RedEqualsLuck

PostPosted: 02/19/06 2:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

voila!

If you didn't get'em contact Nikki on Tuesday at the (used to be) Boston Garden - 617-624-1750.

Apparently they were sent out by FedEx. A while back there was an attempt to deliver mysterious package with no form of id on the packet... I'm guessing that may have been them, and so they're probably at the arena.

PostPosted: 02/19/06 1:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So much for my memory! I forgot they came Fed ex and thought they came closer to the games. Good thing you didn't listen to me and wait around Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: