RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Oh Ridor and bballfan2005

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joey Nations

PostPosted: 02/10/06 11:41 pm    ::: Oh Ridor and bballfan2005 Reply Reply with quote

I am sure both of you saw the extended highlights of the Terps win over the Heels during halftime of the Hoos - Blue Devils game and noticed that Laura Harper was nowhere near Alex Miller nor Larkins when they got hurt. Are we going to get apologies out of you two now?

http://www.terpswomenshoops.blogspot.com
Iluvacc

PostPosted: 02/11/06 11:40 am    ::: Re: Oh Ridor and bballfan2005 Reply Reply with quote

Joey Nations wrote:
I am sure both of you saw the extended highlights of the Terps win over the Heels during halftime of the Hoos - Blue Devils game and noticed that Laura Harper was nowhere near Alex Miller nor Larkins when they got hurt. Are we going to get apologies out of you two now?

Joey don't you know it's okay to spew allegations without any evidence or facts to support it.

xwomynjoc

PostPosted: 02/13/06 10:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Once again bballfan2005 shows a lack of class. Only makes allegations, no proof and won't step up to the plate and admit any wrongdoing. Now ridor is joining the negetive bandwagon. I haven't been responding to these naysayers recently because it was getting me angry, by the attacks on Brenda Frese, then Shay Doron and now they attack Laura Harper and Crystal Langhorn. My thoughts are I am wasting my time because 'cause they just don't have anything good to say and I got tired of going to that negetive place. My mother raised me with the belief "if you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything at all." I enjoy a good-natured back and forth but it's going too far.

"GO TERPS and MYSTICS"

dtsnms

PostPosted: 02/13/06 10:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Enjoy the roll Terps fans; and now you're provoking folks.

Let your team show it on the court.

Joey Nations

PostPosted: 02/13/06 10:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

To be honest, we are only provoking people, because the two of them said that Harper is going out on the court with the intention of maiming the other team. My point was that she was nowhere near Miller or Larkins in the UNC game, so I was waiting for an apology.

http://www.terpswomenshoops.blogspot.com
PUmatty

PostPosted: 02/13/06 10:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Joey Nations wrote:
To be honest, we are only provoking people, because the two of them said that Harper is going out on the court with the intention of maiming the other team. My point was that she was nowhere near Miller or Larkins in the UNC game, so I was waiting for an apology.

From those two, don't hold your breathe.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 02/13/06 10:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Joey Nations wrote:

Oh I know, I saw it. But you know it ain't gonna happen, so.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: