RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Mich. down to 7 players for OSU tonight.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stever

PostPosted: 02/10/06 12:44 pm    ::: Mich. down to 7 players for OSU tonight. Reply Reply with quote

http://www.mlive.com/sports/aanews/index.ssf?/base/sports-1/1139586647281980.xml&coll=2

"What was already going to be one of the tallest tasks of the season for the University of Michigan women's basketball team, recently got more difficult.
The Wolverines, already down to four sophomores and five freshmen, will be without two of those sophomores for today's 7 p.m. game against Big Ten-leading Ohio State at Crisler Arena. Katie Dierdorf will miss the remainder of the season because of a stress fracture in her right hip, while Ta'Shia Walker will not dress tonight because of a recent procedure on her throat."

...what a trainwreck of a season. Shocked

gopher5

PostPosted: 02/10/06 1:20 pm    ::: Re: Mich. down to 7 players for OSU tonight. Reply Reply with quote

I'm not a fan of Burnett, but this is really bad. Katie was having a nice season until she got hurth and Ta'Shia is one of their best players.

PUmatty

PostPosted: 02/10/06 1:26 pm    ::: Re: Mich. down to 7 players for OSU tonight. Reply Reply with quote

gopher5 wrote:
I'm not a fan of Burnett, but this is really bad. Katie was having a nice season until she got hurth and Ta'Shia is one of their best players.

Ta'shia has been pretty much the only bright spot up there the last couple of seasons. I really hope she isn't completely wasted like Tabitha Pool was.

mzonefan

PostPosted: 02/10/06 10:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michigan gave #7 Ohio State a bit of a scare tonight with their seven healthy players. Down by two at the half, 30-32, U-M stayed with OSU until around the 30 minute mark, 47-50, when OSU went on a run.

Final: OSU 74, U-M 55

One of the volleyball players went in for about 15 seconds at the end of the first half.

mikey87

PostPosted: 02/12/06 12:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

this reminds me of what GA has gone thru season losing so many players it's sad I hate to see any team go thru that even I dont like any player getting hurt hopefully they can bounce back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: