RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

SWG Out For the Season

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBallFanCT729

PostPosted: 02/25/05 9:26 pm    ::: SWG Out For the Season Reply Reply with quote

How unfortunate. Best wishes to Sa'de and the Lady Vols. It's been an incredibly injury-filled year for the LVs this year.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaw/news;_ylc=X3oDMTBpY3E1NTBnBF9TAzk1ODYyMzQ4BHNlYwN0aA--?slug=ap-tennessee-wiley-gatewood&prov=ap&type=lgns

Slovydal

PostPosted: 02/25/05 9:31 pm    ::: Re: SWG Out For the Season Reply Reply with quote

OMG
I thought that was a mistake at first. I thought, "You mean Sindey..."

Speaking of injuries, I haven't kept up with UConn - how is Barbara?

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 02/25/05 9:34 pm    ::: Re: SWG Out For the Season Reply Reply with quote

BBallFanCT729 wrote:
How unfortunate. Best wishes to Sa'de and the Lady Vols. It's been an incredibly injury-filled year for the LVs this year.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaw/news;_ylc=X3oDMTBpY3E1NTBnBF9TAzk1ODYyMzQ4BHNlYwN0aA--?slug=ap-tennessee-wiley-gatewood&prov=ap&type=lgns

Damn, ain't life grand. Sad

BBallFanCT729

PostPosted: 02/25/05 9:49 pm    ::: Re: SWG Out For the Season Reply Reply with quote

I'm sorry Reb Crying or Very sad .

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 02/25/05 9:56 pm    ::: Re: SWG Out For the Season Reply Reply with quote

BBallFanCT729 wrote:
I'm sorry Reb Crying or Very sad .

Oh well, it was kinda expected, she hasn't played in a while, Sid was the real blow, she had finally gotten out of her offensive funk and was looking like the Sid of old, it happened to Brittany Jackson last year, even though she returned, she wasn't the same and she had been playing her best ball of the year right before also.

Maybe it will shake them up, and of all things, eliminate a few buttons that Pat can push, in my book, she's been pushing the buttons too often this year. She said she was going to try and settle into a core bunch down the stretch, and I haven't seen that happening lately, she is pretty well going to be forced into it now.

Slovydal

PostPosted: 02/25/05 10:24 pm    ::: Re: SWG Out For the Season Reply Reply with quote

The Lady Vols always find a way to make it to the Final Four. - see ya in Indy!

icey23

PostPosted: 02/25/05 10:45 pm    ::: Re: SWG Out For the Season Reply Reply with quote

Slovydal wrote:
The Lady Vols always find a way to make it to the Final Four. - see ya in Indy!

Slov I like that. Thats if you got LSU winning it all Razz

PostPosted: 02/25/05 11:18 pm    ::: Re: SWG Out For the Season Reply Reply with quote

Icey, I have a reason to like any one of those four winning it all!

I finally saw Candace W last weekend - WOW!

BBallFanCT729

PostPosted: 02/25/05 11:32 pm    ::: Re: SWG Out For the Season Reply Reply with quote

Two other teams to keep an eye out for are Ohio State and Michigan State.

icey23

PostPosted: 02/26/05 12:06 am    ::: Re: SWG Out For the Season Reply Reply with quote

BBallFanCT729 wrote:

I think it will be LSU,OSU,UNC and Rugters

PostPosted: 02/26/05 12:26 am    ::: Re: SWG Out For the Season Reply Reply with quote

Cam's gonna kill you for putting North Carolina in and leaving Duke out! lol!
Dang I wish I was in Durham this weekend! I love Duke, but I tend to root for the underdog...

dtsnms

PostPosted: 02/26/05 9:04 am    ::: Re: SWG Out For the Season Reply Reply with quote

BBallFanCT729 wrote:

Bball didn't the Boneyard already tell you the Big Ten sucks and can't compete with even Division III teams? Laughing

Slovydal

PostPosted: 02/26/05 12:10 pm    ::: Re: SWG Out For the Season Reply Reply with quote

LMAO!

That reminds me - In a few more weeks I'll be a Purdue fan.

readyAIMfire53

PostPosted: 02/26/05 12:21 pm    ::: Re: SWG Out For the Season Reply Reply with quote

"Dang I wish I was in Durham this weekend! I love Duke, but I tend to root for the underdog..."

Slovy, with the whooping the Heels gave us in Chapel Hill, Duke IS the underdog in this game! So, we'll accept you as a Blue Devil fan tomorrow night! The one thing we have no control over is the state of Mo Currie's health. She looked VERY good Thurs night, though...

~rAf

~rAf
Slovydal

PostPosted: 02/26/05 12:30 pm    ::: Re: SWG Out For the Season Reply Reply with quote

I forgot about that! I haven't paid enough attention to the big teams this season. In fact I hardly know anything about the players graduating this year.
I've been distracted by Freshmen and Sophomores out west lately.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: