RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

BC at Clemson on TV now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dukemayo

PostPosted: 02/05/06 5:06 pm    ::: BC at Clemson on TV now Reply Reply with quote

Wasn't listed in either the Durham or Raleigh paper, but 2nd half about to begin. Might want to check your Fox Sports channel.

Anyone else find that it's hard to count on the listings of Fox Sports offerings? Sometimes what's listed isn't on afterall, and sometimes, like today, it's the opposite.

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 02/05/06 5:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fox is great out in Arizona. Right now, I am getting BC-Clemson, Texas A&M-Texas Tech, and Washington State-Washington. I got Florida-Kentucky earlier in the day.

bballfan2005

PostPosted: 02/05/06 6:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I received the Florida/Kentucky (78-71 UF) and BC/Clemson (70-53 BC) games this afternoon via Fox Sports South. You should probably check online (foxsports.com) to see which games are playing in your area. Sometimes I've expected to see an ACC women's hoops game only to end up with an Atlanta Hawks game instead. Rolling Eyes

Mathies to LA 2013
dukemayo

PostPosted: 02/05/06 6:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm also glad for all the games they do show. Got Florida at Kentucky earlier here too.

It's just that there's a breakdown somewhere in this part of NC between what's listed in the daily paper (or not listed) and what's actually telecast.

Sometimes there'll be two events listed in the paper for the same time slot--like a Hurricanes hockey game and a women's bb game. If you see that, you can figure out which one will be on. But checking online sounds like the thing to do. Thanks.

Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 02/05/06 8:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
Fox is great out in Arizona. Right now, I am getting BC-Clemson, Texas A&M-Texas Tech, and Washington State-Washington. I got Florida-Kentucky earlier in the day.

I got all of those too, on my Fox College Sports package.

PostPosted: 02/05/06 8:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Str8_Butta33 wrote:
CamrnCrz1974 wrote:

I got all of those too, on my Fox College Sports package.

I wonder if any of the satellites are going to get Fox College Sports?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: