RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

What's the Latest with Janeth?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alepp03

PostPosted: 02/23/05 4:14 pm    ::: What's the Latest with Janeth? Reply Reply with quote

BCBG, SORF, anyone... Any recent information on Janeth? Is she for sure on her way back this season?

If Janeth is not coming back (which I really hope she is) I think that Houston should give a go at Merlakia Jones for a veteran pressence in the backcourt. She isn't in top form, but she is better than what we presently have, unless Janeth returns. I still have my fingers crossed that Van will give an offer to Niele Ivey.

PostPosted: 02/23/05 11:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sorry, Alepp, no updates on my part. Last I heard she was to sign a 2-year deal with the Comets, despite contacts from the Lynx and Shock.
I don't know why it hasn't been announced yet...

PostPosted: 02/24/05 2:13 am    ::: yeah I have trouble stopping talking... Reply Reply with quote

Thanks, even that at least calms me for now. Really just need to see that one in writing soon. Not that this is a make or break year, cus I mean, we got broken last year, bad, but I'm like most everyone else, just want to know how things are shaping up.

If we don't trade Sheryl, Janeth is back, we have Tari and Snow, I really would be in support of drafting Dionnah to see if that would work out. I really think she may turn into something special in the WNBA. Such a wide range of skills, and a PG who can definitely turn it on and score. I'd like Kendra or Dionnah out of this draft. Oh yeah, I'd settle for Augustus, Currie, or Irvin haha... but I am trying to be realistic. And here I go blabbing away...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: