RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Purdue vs Northwestern

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IndyPurduefan

PostPosted: 01/29/06 6:44 pm    ::: Purdue vs Northwestern Reply Reply with quote

I was able to go to the game today, UNFORTUNATELY. One word easily sums it up: UGLY.

Turnover after turnover after turnover. Missed shot after missed shot after missed shot followed by more turnovers.

Credit Northwestern's 3-2 zone....gee, you think other teams are going to try that matchup from now on? If we were playing a team with an ounce more talent I would have watched Purdue's first Big Ten loss in person today.

But, the Boilers still did what they had to do to win, even though I'm not quite sure what that was.

FYI....I had the pleasure of sitting next to Kristy Curry's mom (and dad) who were up visiting from Louisiana. Sweet as pie and was really into the game.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: