RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Georgia - 81, Miss. St. - 42

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CKent

PostPosted: 01/19/06 9:04 pm    ::: Georgia - 81, Miss. St. - 42 Reply Reply with quote

Just got home. We bailed when Sherill Baker left the game (with about three minutes left) because Bake was The Whole Show tonight.

10 steals for Bake. TEN. Tied the school record. As a team, Georgia had more steals than fouls. They really "D'-ed up tonight.

Other than that, not much more than what the box score would indicate. State did leave us debating where their performance tonight ranked with the worst we've ever seen from an SEC opponent here. At one point, they were 2 of 17 from the arc, they had 30-plus turnovers, they couldn't make free throws...Ouch. State's hurtin' for certain.

LSU in town Sunday. Yeah, c'mon!

mikey87

PostPosted: 01/19/06 9:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BAKER is just amazing 10 steals is unbelievable, I cant wait till the game SUNDAY either I like our chances Very Happy

Grumps

PostPosted: 01/19/06 11:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mikey87 wrote:
BAKER is just amazing 10 steals is unbelievable, I cant wait till the game SUNDAY either I like our chances Very Happy

Good luck Sunday...Go Tasha....

Grumps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: