RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Mulkey Pissed - it won't let me post on the original; post.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snzuluz

PostPosted: 03/25/24 1:09 pm    ::: Mulkey Pissed - it won't let me post on the original; post. Reply Reply with quote

Mulkey's Pissed - for some reason it will not let me post under the first link of MULKEY'S PISSED:

I agree with one of the posters, that if she actually had a lawyer she would not be going nuclear at a press conference...she is not telling the truth...first amendment rights of the press...two years is VERY thorough research by an award winning journalist...her attach on the press sounds exactly like DJT!

She has not even seen the article and to use Brian Kelly as a cop out is so silly. Once again, ALL of the attention goes to her...to say you do not have time to answer questions in writing is RIDICULOUS!

Transcribe to one of your flunkies and they enter your answers in to the email...you also have a secretary that could take notes from what you are saying...tape the answers and send them off.

Mulkey is an attention junkie...she is also a public figure so she should expect there to be an article completed on her...worts and all...thick skinned, she is not...sound like DJT?

She might be a great X's and O coach but she is not a nice person and her attitude toward those who do not agree with her comes out time and time again in a very NEGATIVE light! I would never want my daughter coached by anyone who dresses and acts like her!

summertime blues

PostPosted: 03/27/24 10:12 am    ::: Re: Mulkey Pissed - it won't let me post on the original; po Reply Reply with quote

snzuluz wrote:
Mulkey's Pissed - for some reason it will not let me post under the first link of MULKEY'S PISSED:

I agree with one of the posters, that if she actually had a lawyer she would not be going nuclear at a press conference...she is not telling the truth...first amendment rights of the press...two years is VERY thorough research by an award winning journalist...her attach on the press sounds exactly like DJT!

She has not even seen the article and to use Brian Kelly as a cop out is so silly. Once again, ALL of the attention goes to her...to say you do not have time to answer questions in writing is RIDICULOUS!

Transcribe to one of your flunkies and they enter your answers in to the email...you also have a secretary that could take notes from what you are saying...tape the answers and send them off.

Mulkey is an attention junkie...she is also a public figure so she should expect there to be an article completed on her...worts and all...thick skinned, she is not...sound like DJT?

She might be a great X's and O coach but she is not a nice person and her attitude toward those who do not agree with her comes out time and time again in a very NEGATIVE light! I would never want my daughter coached by anyone who dresses and acts like her!

^^^^^ALL OF IT^^^^
Thank you for saying what I was too sick the last two days to say.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: