RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Transfer Portal 2023-24 and New Signees 2024-25
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
okstateguy

PostPosted: 03/23/24 12:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Some have been mentioned before, but all of OK State's portal entries include:

Kennedy Fauntleroy, So G
Mia Galbraith, Fr G
Ale'jah Douglas, Sr G
Chandler Prater, Sr G
Brianna Jackson, Sr F
Hannah Gusters, Jr C

PostPosted: 03/23/24 1:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mama Dembele (Mizzou Gr xfer, 5'6 PG, Manileu Spain) to South Florida.

PostPosted: 03/25/24 2:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Damn Mulkey is already making moves and were still in season lol ....

Wolfenbarger commits to LSU

https://x.com/Raoul_000/status/1772328072248697172?s=20

PostPosted: 03/25/24 2:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ThreeBall25 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
linkster wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
linkster wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Is it true about Ayanna Patterson ?

what are you wondering about? Do you have a source for whatever it is?

Laughing Laughing Ahhh okay you do know but your going to act like you dont know , guess we will have to wait til the season end. This aint the boneyard baby we can actually discuss the rumor/speculation of what's going on over here.

My complaint was more about wanting actual portal notifications and avoid having to scroll through the countless rumors and speculations.

This ain't the orange checkerboard either. Throwing shade at UConn based on a unsourced post is for homer boards. The guy who you quoted gets most of his topics from the BY, by the way. So consider his source. He has also posted that Sara Strong is UConn's so that may have something to do with him specing about Patterson.

Why do you UCONN fans think i'm a Tennessee fan LOL omg they are so irrelevant lol and Unsourced post who tf said im going off a post ? Thats Mcgrady not me lol stop assuming everyone gets the same information from the same place please thanks have a good day. IDk who and what guy your talking about or youtube videos like wtf ? You should be asking yourself why does this question make you upset ? Lol i just asked if it were true about the patterson rumors and you go off hinges as if your her father lol next.... Arrow Arrow Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Such a weird response but not surprising. Why allude to a rumor and not elaborate? You are right, this is not the Boneyard, so why be coy if you aren’t going to get banned? Say it with your whole chest.

Being coy i asked a question HOW TF can i elaborate when i stated the question CLEAR AS DAY "ARE THE RUMORS ABOUT AYANNA PATTERSON TRUE" your losing the point there not sure if its on purpose for ignorant reasons or just to be dumb but this is the TRANSFER thread so clearly im not sure what other context clues you need ? Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 03/25/24 8:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
ThreeBall25 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
linkster wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
linkster wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Laughing Laughing Ahhh okay you do know but your going to act like you dont know , guess we will have to wait til the season end. This aint the boneyard baby we can actually discuss the rumor/speculation of what's going on over here.

My complaint was more about wanting actual portal notifications and avoid having to scroll through the countless rumors and speculations.

This ain't the orange checkerboard either. Throwing shade at UConn based on a unsourced post is for homer boards. The guy who you quoted gets most of his topics from the BY, by the way. So consider his source. He has also posted that Sara Strong is UConn's so that may have something to do with him specing about Patterson.

Why do you UCONN fans think i'm a Tennessee fan LOL omg they are so irrelevant lol and Unsourced post who tf said im going off a post ? Thats Mcgrady not me lol stop assuming everyone gets the same information from the same place please thanks have a good day. IDk who and what guy your talking about or youtube videos like wtf ? You should be asking yourself why does this question make you upset ? Lol i just asked if it were true about the patterson rumors and you go off hinges as if your her father lol next.... Arrow Arrow Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Such a weird response but not surprising. Why allude to a rumor and not elaborate? You are right, this is not the Boneyard, so why be coy if you aren’t going to get banned? Say it with your whole chest.

Being coy i asked a question HOW TF can i elaborate when i stated the question CLEAR AS DAY "ARE THE RUMORS ABOUT AYANNA PATTERSON TRUE" your losing the point there not sure if its on purpose for ignorant reasons or just to be dumb but this is the TRANSFER thread so clearly im not sure what other context clues you need ? Laughing Laughing

You didn’t say what the rumors are lmao make it make sense please… I’m cracking up over here. Patterson also has knee injury history so maybe she could be retiring, idk, a quick google search provided nothing on a transfer rumor so yeah you’re being coy as it’s not widely known. Weirdo.

Shades

PostPosted: 03/26/24 6:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LSU got a commitment from a 6’5 G/F from Arkansas, Jersey Wolfenbarger.

I suspect she’s Reese-like.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
ridor

PostPosted: 03/26/24 8:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jersey Wolfenbarger to LSU according to LSUsports.net

summertime blues

PostPosted: 03/27/24 10:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm wondering how many players will follow Kenny B to Kentucky. Clara Strack, in particular.

PostPosted: 03/27/24 3:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:

I'd be extremely surprised. At 6-5 she spent most of her time at Arkansas roaming the perimeter; she barely has any inside game whatsoever. She shot less than 40% from the field with under 4 rebounds in 19 minutes per game in 2 seasons. I would be surprised if she has 25% of the impact Reese did.

PostPosted: 03/27/24 4:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

JMU's Chloe Sterling has entered the portal. At 5'7, she's a feisty little PG with a pitbull-like defense and can score besides. I am sure a lot of schools would be happy to have her.

PostPosted: 03/27/24 4:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

A few more have been added to the list today:

Mackenzie Hare in the portal out of Marquette, who has now lost all 3 of it's double digit scorers from this season. If Duffy doesn't get a P5 job - or do exceptionally well in the transfer portal - she's gonna have a tough couple years ahead of her.

Michigan loses a couple frontcourt rotation players in Cameron Williams and Elise Stuck.

Paulina Paris leaving North Carolina

Hennie vanSchaik out at Louisville

Marilena Triyantafili, bye bye Syracuse

PostPosted: 03/27/24 5:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
ThreeBall25 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
linkster wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
linkster wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

So there is more than one rumor? Did you read hear about any of them or did you just read that there were several rumors about Patterson without any specifics?
If you had sourced the rumors you referred to instead of assuming that they were common knowledge I would have just passed to the next post. I've been reading troll posts directed at the UConn program for over 25 years and 90% of them came from either Tenn fans or those with crushes on Pat Summitt. So when you post something that has no basis in fact I assumed it was another in that long line of unsupported accusations and it made me respond.
So exactly what are the rumors you referred to? And please don't act like you are offended. Mulkey has the victim role sewn up.

linkster

PostPosted: 03/27/24 5:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
ThreeBall25 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
linkster wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
linkster wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

So there is more than one rumor? Did you read hear about any of them or did you just read that there were several rumors about Patterson without any specifics?
If you had sourced the rumors you referred to instead of assuming that they were common knowledge I would have just passed to the next post. I've been reading troll posts directed at the UConn program for over 25 years and 90% of them came from either Tenn fans or those with crushes on Pat Summitt. So when you post something that has no basis in fact I assumed it was another in that long line of unsupported accusations and it made me respond.
So exactly what are the rumors you referred to? And please don't act like you are offended. Mulkey has the victim role sewn up.

summertime blues

PostPosted: 03/27/24 6:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

More names in the portal:

Denim DeShields (Diamond's baby sister), (5'6 So PG, Atlanta, GA) out of UAB

Izzi Zingaro (6'4 RS So F, Bolton, OH, Grad xfer) out of Iowa State

Hennie Van Schaick (6'3 Jr. F, Urk, Netherlands) from Louisville

Paulina Paris (5'9 SO combo G, Congers, NY) from UNC

Samyha Suffren (5'8 Fr PG, Charlotte, NC) out of VA Tech ...to be followed by others, I'm sure

And half of Appalachian State, following the departure of Angel Elderkin, too many to name

PostPosted: 03/27/24 6:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

For those unaware, I just discovered Talia Goodman's Portal Tracker at The Next. It is much more complete and up-to-date than Raoul's with almost 150 more entries.

https://www.thenexthoops.com/features/2023-24-transfer-portal-tracker-ncaa-womens-basketball

PostPosted: 03/27/24 7:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PickledGinger wrote:
For those unaware, I just discovered Talia Goodman's Portal Tracker at The Next. It is much more complete and up-to-date than Raoul's with almost 150 more entries.

https://www.thenexthoops.com/features/2023-24-transfer-portal-tracker-ncaa-womens-basketball

It's reasonably easy to navigate, BUT....here's what I don't like about it. It doesn't differentiate between PGs, Combos, and shooting guards, it doesn't give you any vital stats like heights, it doesn't tell you whether they're grad transfers, and it doesn't tell you where they're from.

PostPosted: 03/27/24 7:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
PickledGinger wrote:

It's reasonably easy to navigate, BUT....here's what I don't like about it. It doesn't differentiate between PGs, Combos, and shooting guards, it doesn't give you any vital stats like heights, it doesn't tell you whether they're grad transfers, and it doesn't tell you where they're from.

Yeah, that's true. It's at least a good cross-reference point since it so kindly groups the major leagues at the top. Muuuuch easier to check on a day-to-day basis.

PostPosted: 03/28/24 12:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:

I had a nice chat with Jersey and her parents at a game a couple years ago. Seemed like a great kid. I wish her well.

Phil

PostPosted: 03/28/24 12:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PickledGinger wrote:

Some of the names are in blue, but I didn't see an explanation of what that means.

Never mind, d'oh, I figured it out.

Last edited by Phil on 04/01/24 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
summertime blues

PostPosted: 04/01/24 12:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Steph Ouderkirk (6'1 RS Jr F, Penn Laid VA) is grad transferring from JMU. She came off the bench recently but is a solid player with a really high basketball IQ. Will make someone a nice acquisition.

PostPosted: 04/01/24 3:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Virginia Tech’s Georgia Amoore has entered the transfer portal

PostPosted: 04/01/24 3:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Marquette’s Liza Karlen has entered the transfer portal - she has one year of eligibility remaining. https://x.com/goodmansport/status/1774851371411325301?s=46&t=qmHojXzONY0z7kSh4Cq1Rg

PickledGinger

PostPosted: 04/02/24 6:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Teonni Key, Anya Poole & Alexandra Zelaya have joined Paulina Paris in the portal out of North Carolina.

Lior Garzon has joined the exodus out of Oklahoma State

Riley Nelson & Faith Masonius out at Maryland

PostPosted: 04/02/24 7:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sad to hear Talia von Oelhoffen has entered the portal out of Oregon State. Per a source close to the program, more will be following. Oregon State had a great team coming back next year so this is a shame and their move to the WCC hurts.

okstateguy

PostPosted: 04/02/24 8:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PickledGinger wrote:
Teonni Key, Anya Poole & Alexandra Zelaya have joined Paulina Paris in the portal out of North Carolina.

Lior Garzon has joined the exodus out of Oklahoma State

Riley Nelson & Faith Masonius out at Maryland

I fully expect Lior to end up at Indiana or somewhere very close. She talked quite a bit this year about how being away from her family and her sister made this season quite difficult with what is going on in Israel.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: