RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

#10 Notre Dame @ Louisville - 2/26/23
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 02/26/23 5:05 am    ::: #10 Notre Dame @ Louisville - 2/26/23 Reply Reply with quote

Louisville, KY - 12:00 PM ET
TV: ESPN (Pam Ward, Stephanie White)

Video stream:
https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/id/d92f9c8f-59e9-4cce-9bb4-f2723ad3aa24 (tvpli)

Audio:
https://v7player.wostreaming.net/8861

Live stats:
https://gocards.com/sidearmstats/wbball/summary

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/26/23 10:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I am SO happy that Pam and Steph have the call on this game. They are the two that I find the most pleasant to listen to. Their voices don't irritate me and they usually talk about the game. If they do get off topic a little, they get right back on. I really like Steph's insight and analysis of what's happening.

Plus, I'm just not in the mood to listen to DA and her mindless bullshit today. Well, not that I ever am in the mood to listen to her, but especially today!! Not this game.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/26/23 12:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fuck!!!!!

Kudos to the L'villle court staff that stepped in front of the baseline camera person so it wasn't in Miles' face and wouldn't move when a hand appeared to nudge them aside.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.

Last edited by Ex-Ref on 02/26/23 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
ucbart

PostPosted: 02/26/23 12:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Miles down, right knee and it doesn't look good. At all. I'm sitting here watching and my heart just sank. Her reaction is tough to see. She is walking off on her own accord to the locker room.

It sure looked like the dreaded 3 letters, but fingers crossed it's not.

ucbart

PostPosted: 02/26/23 12:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Fuck!!!!!

I'm sitting at my bar watching and I yelled "fuck" loud enough that half my restaurant heard it.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/26/23 12:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Maddie's second foul

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/26/23 12:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ebo looks to be taking charge in the huddle.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 02/26/23 12:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Walz is playing his trademark "hack the shit out of them, they can't call them all" game.

And at home on senior day, they apparently aren't going to call any of them on the team in white.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/26/23 12:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ND with three players that have two fouls each.

L'ville has three fouls.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/26/23 12:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Walz is playing his trademark "hack the shit out of them, they can't call them all" game.

And at home on senior day, they apparently aren't going to call any of them on the team in white.

I hate Walz and the way he coaches. Watch. He will throw a fit that would get ANY other coach a tech, or two, and it will not be called. Not today.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/26/23 1:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I like Citron at the point.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/26/23 1:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That was a foul?

Apparently I need a larger TV.

ucbart

PostPosted: 02/26/23 1:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
I like Citron at the point.

I like her, period. She is such a good player.

Also, is Mikasa Robinson 40? She's been in college FOREVER.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/26/23 1:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Didn't HVL double dribble on that steal? And then travel?

Maybe I need to pay more attention to the game and less attention to my taxes.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/26/23 1:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Beautiful pass from Bransford!!!!!

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/26/23 1:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Would have liked to have seen the rest of the Konno video

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/26/23 1:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That's heartbreaking, and heartwarming, to see. Miles' dad.

undersized_post

PostPosted: 02/26/23 1:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
That's heartbreaking, and heartwarming, to see. Miles' dad.

They looked so cute together in their nearly matching pairs of glasses. (just to state the obvious though, nothing cute about the injury situation Sad )

PostPosted: 02/26/23 1:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ouch, Citron popped HVL square in the face with an elbow. No malicious intent but definitely a foul and DAMN that would hurt

PostPosted: 02/26/23 1:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Well, ND without Miles outscored Walz 19-13 in the third quarter. I guess I was a little too quick to assume all was lost.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 02/26/23 1:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This is a HUGE set of guards for ND, with Bransford at 5'11" (and built like a linebacker), Citron at 6'1" and Prosper at 6'2".

It's also remarkably young with Citron a sophomore, Bransford a freshman, and Prosper essentially a 17 year old HS Senior.

And they are all really quick.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/26/23 1:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nice push off by Cochran on that rebound.

Citron gets impeded on the drive = nothing.

ND impedes = foul.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/26/23 1:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Love the steal and take by Prosper!!

How the fuck was that not over the back on L'ville?

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/26/23 1:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Even if ND loses this game, I hope that Bransford and Prosper and the rest gain a lot of confidence from this. Not that they aren't, but I hope that they can see what they really are capable of.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/26/23 1:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Any FT that ND makes is like 3 points.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: