RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

2022-2023 Women's Basketball Fantasy League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
myrtle

PostPosted: 10/22/22 9:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't care where I draft so long as nobody takes any of the players I really really want!
Twisted Evil

Coyotes

PostPosted: 10/23/22 9:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Coyotes wrote:
This is the last call for entries! Entries for the Fantasy League will close at 11:59pm MST this evening.

Howee, if no one else joins after tonight, could you please kindly post the draft order for the following:

1. Undersized Post
2. Adamj95
3. Miracles
4. Tbinta
5. Hoop"S"mom
6. Coyotes
7. thardy929
8. Pureform
9. OKstateguy

Yes. Tomorrow?

Anytime today, tomorrow, or before Wednesday that pleases your lucky hands!

Howee

PostPosted: 10/23/22 10:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

*Draft Order For Rebkell's 2022-2023 Women's Basketball Fantasy League:

1. Adamj95
2. hoopsmom
3. thardy929
4. Coyotes
5. tbinta
6. undersized_post
7. Miracles
8. Pureform
9. OKstateguy

Good Luck to all! Cool

*The accounting firm of Price Waterhouse has validated the selection of this draft order (li'l Oscar Humor here - they really don't give a flying fig)

PostPosted: 10/23/22 10:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oh goodie. I go from drafting near last in last years draft to 1st…. The pressures on. Surprised Surprised

PostPosted: 10/23/22 10:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yay! When are we starting to draft?

Last edited by Hoopsmom on 10/23/22 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
tbinta

PostPosted: 10/23/22 11:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yassss

🙂

PostPosted: 10/23/22 11:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Well I guess there will be no Paige Bueckers for me this year Wink
Is there a reason to wait?
Are we going to draft here or on discord? Or here for rolling and there for sit down?

Hoopsmom

PostPosted: 10/23/22 11:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Are we going to draft here or on discord? Or here for rolling and there for sit down?
I think it worked well to do it on Discord last year, because you get a notification when somebody posts. I thought we discussed doing the first couple rounds throughout the week this week, and then sitting down next weekend if possible. But I’m not a decision maker, just offering input…. 😂

undersized_post

PostPosted: 10/23/22 12:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hoopsmom wrote:
myrtle wrote:
I think it worked well to do it on Discord last year, because you get a notification when somebody posts. I thought we discussed doing the first couple rounds throughout the week this week, and then sitting down next weekend if possible. But I’m not a decision maker, just offering input…. 😂

That's kinda what I thought too. Get the ball rolling on here this week, then we're all sitting down on Saturday the 29th at 12pm ET to knock out as much as we can live?

That said, if you're already on the Discord and want to post your first picks here *and* there, you're totally welcome to! For first time players or people who no longer have the Discord link from last year, Coyotes can help you get set up I think!

PostPosted: 10/23/22 1:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So my net just went down

I'm on my fone

Stay tuned

PostPosted: 10/23/22 4:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If anybody cares or wonders where we went, we're over here for the draft: http://boards.rebkell.net/viewtopic.php?p=1705121#1705121 and also chattering on discord, but someone smarter than me has to post that link.

okstateguy

PostPosted: 10/23/22 4:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Im not sure I will be able to post too much during the workday, but I will definitely make an effort to attempt to check every couple of hours if I can

PostPosted: 10/23/22 4:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Im not sure I will be able to post too much during the workday, but I will definitely make an effort to attempt to check every couple of hours if I can

PostPosted: 10/23/22 5:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Since no one else stepped up I will join. You should have an even number of players.

Now I just have to figure out who is playing. Is Sabrina Ionescu still eligible?

Coyotes

PostPosted: 10/23/22 6:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
Since no one else stepped up I will join. You should have an even number of players.

Now I just have to figure out who is playing. Is Sabrina Ionescu still eligible?

Cal, it is SO good to hear from you. I have been worried about you over the years, and I am DELIGHTED that you are able to join. If you're going to be at Pac12's again this year, please let me buy you a meal. In any case -- hope you're doing well and delighted to have you on board.

Does anyone have any objections to me inserting CalBearman at the end of the order for the draft?

myrtle

PostPosted: 10/23/22 6:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:

hey, great to see you again! Just stay on your side of the Bay and we'll be fine. Laughing Howee will be quick to acquaint you with all Oregon players you may be interested in...and many you aren't.

calbearman76

PostPosted: 10/23/22 7:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
calbearman76 wrote:

hey, great to see you again! Just stay on your side of the Bay and we'll be fine. Laughing Howee will be quick to acquaint you with all Oregon players you may be interested in...and many you aren't.

I don't care about what Howee thinks (no offense) but if you would like to send me your draft pick for the second round it could be helpful. Laughing Laughing

Coyotes

PostPosted: 10/24/22 12:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The executive decision has been made to insert Calbearman at the end of the draft. I'll post the updated draft in the thread.

myrtle

PostPosted: 10/24/22 6:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
myrtle wrote:
calbearman76 wrote:

I don't care about what Howee thinks (no offense) but if you would like to send me your draft pick for the second round it could be helpful. Laughing Laughing

Because of my kind, sharing nature, I'll be happy to tell you....a little later today.

Coyotes

PostPosted: 10/24/22 10:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hear ye, hear ye -- the long awaited schedule is here. You'll note that we are facilitating a double round robin once more -- but I'm open to suggestions here. There is a tab with some beautifully colored teams -- but it may be a bit distracting from the actual schedule -- but I'm going with it and sticking to it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L3mr62UW94daodsL7eKUkmbjfdgM5ynL13FKkHm7nYA/edit?usp=sharing

calbearman76

PostPosted: 10/27/22 9:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Two minor rules questions:

1) I assume that a TF can be played at either forward or center/tall forward. If this is wrong I may have to rethink my draft.

2) Do we allow games against non Division 1 teams to count?

myrtle

PostPosted: 10/27/22 10:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:

1) I assume that a TF can be played at either forward or center/tall forward. If this is wrong I may have to rethink my draft.

2) Do we allow games against non Division 1 teams to count?

1-yes the beauty of TF's is they can be played as either an F or a C(tf).

2- no, non Div 1 games do not count.

Coyotes

PostPosted: 10/28/22 12:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Does 10:30 MST, 11:30 CST, and 12:30 Eastern work for people to sit down and try to get a round or three out of the way on Saturday?

myrtle

PostPosted: 10/28/22 12:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

9:30 PST is fine by me

undersized_post

PostPosted: 10/28/22 8:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
calbearman76 wrote:

1-yes the beauty of TF's is they can be played as either an F or a C(tf).

Wait a minute... My understanding was that if the official school roster designates a player as *only* a "C," then we may only use them at the TF position (or as a U, obviously). However, if they are listed as only an F but are 6'2'' or taller, *then* they can be used as either an F or TF.

Is that what you're saying myrtle?

p.s.
There's also the more straightforward case of a school roster listing a player as "F/C," in which case they can play either F/TF for us. Monika Czinano is an example of that.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 3 of 21

Jump to: