40%
 40%  [ 6 ]
Liberty
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 15

tfan

PostPosted: 06/30/22 8:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Didi Richards the only Liberty with a plus in their plus/minus : +12 in 14 minutes.

Queenie

PostPosted: 06/30/22 11:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Good God that was a ref show. All the wrong whistles at all the wrong times. I’m surprised things didn’t go off before the confrontation between Wallace and Sabrina.

Why did we not foul before Wheeler got off the three-point shot? There was also a free throw by Natasha Howard that looked like a planned miss, and I’m not sure why.

I am 90% certain they showed Renee Montgomery on the mirror cam fan cam at one point.

Do not taunt happy fun Tip.

PostPosted: 07/01/22 5:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
pilight wrote:
Tiffany Hayes is probable

So what you're saying is that the Liberty will "probably" win?

Hayes read that Laughing

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
NYSports56

PostPosted: 07/02/22 2:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Maybe you should foul, but sometimes that can backfire, so there is a debate there at least. Either way, if you're not going to foul, you should at least guard the 3 pointer instead of falling for the fake drive! Terrible job by Sami no matter how you look at it.

Dolson and Didi were the stars of that 4th quarter comeback! Too bad it didn't stick.

myrtle

PostPosted: 07/02/22 2:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYSports56 wrote:
Maybe you should foul, but sometimes that can backfire, so there is a debate there at least. Either way, if you're not going to foul, you should at least guard the 3 pointer instead of falling for the fake drive! Terrible job by Sami no matter how you look at it.

Dolson and Didi were the stars of that 4th quarter comeback! Too bad it didn't stick.

I was surprised Didi wasn't in if they were going for defense rather than the foul.

threadkiller1201

PostPosted: 07/02/22 3:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
NYSports56 wrote:

I was surprised Didi wasn't in if they were going for defense rather than the foul.

Hadn't she fouled out in regulation? I was thinking might have been a lot different if that hadn't happened...

Shades

PostPosted: 07/02/22 3:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

threadkiller1201 wrote:
myrtle wrote:
NYSports56 wrote:

Hadn't she fouled out in regulation? I was thinking might have been a lot different if that hadn't happened...

Yes, she fouled out in 13:38 of play.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: