15%  [ 2 ]
Aces
84%
 84%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 13

zune69

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing ......

...Looked like Jackie initiated the contact by jumping into Diamond...Should've been an offensive foul.

SCook

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

TotalCardinalMove wrote:
Diamond and Tina have got to stop forcing jumpers when defenders are all over them. We are so much better when the ball is moving.

Other than the crappy shot selection in the 2nd, we’ve been pretty sharp.

I've been more annoyed with them throwing up 3's. Both of them can hit the jumpers consistently but it's the choices on when they are taking them.

Tina should never be shooting over Hamby on a jumper. Put the ball on the floor and make her guard you to the rim or kick it out to someone. Maybe that's not a strength of hers but I swore Tina's post game was really good.

Diamond is still very athletic. She settles and I know she's still getting her footing back so I give her passes but Vegas hasn't stopped her from getting inside. Combat the struggle from 3 with good shots in the paint and defensive stops.

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:

...Looked like Jackie initiated the contact by jumping into Diamond...Should've been an offensive foul.

I recall Taurasi getting a flagrant and the shot waved off for that in the playoffs last year.

SCook

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I know everyone wants AJA to be the MVP for Vegas but I still don't see it. Season is still early but Jackie Young seems to be doing the best under Becky.

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan wrote:
zune69 wrote:

I recall Taurasi getting a flagrant and the shot waved off for that in the playoffs last year.

You know how they officiate Phoenix. Most cases you have to lose a tooth or be poked in the eyeball to get a call. But hey, the teams competing so I guess it's fair.

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SCook wrote:
TotalCardinalMove wrote:
Diamond and Tina have got to stop forcing jumpers when defenders are all over them. We are so much better when the ball is moving.

I've been more annoyed with them throwing up 3's. Both of them can hit the jumpers consistently but it's the choices on when they are taking them.

Tina should never be shooting over Hamby on a jumper. Put the ball on the floor and make her guard you to the rim or kick it out to someone. Maybe that's not a strength of hers but I swore Tina's post game was really good.

Diamond is still very athletic. She settles and I know she's still getting her footing back so I give her passes but Vegas hasn't stopped her from getting inside. Combat the struggle from 3 with good shots in the paint and defensive stops.

That has been just as annoying for me too. I don’t understand why Tina is even allowed to take 5 3s in a game, let alone in a half. We’ve got to get a better job of getting the ball to our best 3pt shooters. I wish someone would tell Tina there’s a reason why you’re so open.

SCook

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

TotalCardinalMove wrote:
SCook wrote:
TotalCardinalMove wrote:

That has been just as annoying for me too. I don’t understand why Tina is even allowed to take 5 3s in a game, let alone in a half. We’ve got to get a better job of getting the ball to our best 3pt shooters. I wish someone would tell Tina there’s a reason why you’re so open.

Agreed. Maybe that'll change as the season goes on. I mean, she was expecting to shoot those because BG was supposed to be there but she's not so an adjustment needs to be made.

Phoenix can still be a really good team. They seem a lot less scary right now. But the effort has been exciting.

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The officiating is beyond biased. Vegas getting whatever call and Phoenix just out there.

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SCook wrote:
TotalCardinalMove wrote:
SCook wrote:
TotalCardinalMove wrote:

Agreed. Maybe that'll change as the season goes on. I mean, she was expecting to shoot those because BG was supposed to be there but she's not so an adjustment needs to be made.

Phoenix can still be a really good team. They seem a lot less scary right now. But the effort has been exciting.

I’m not sure where we are at with finances, but I do agree with Zune in that maybe we should cut Thomas and/or Anigwe if they aren’t even going to get minutes. I really would’ve liked if it were possible to bring Jefferson in on a vet minimum but of course Minnesota scooped her.

TotalCardinalMove

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Well, this one is probably over.

johnjohnW

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hamby is easily one of my favorite players to watch. Just wish she wasn't doing this to my team. Crying or Very sad

Iluvacc

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SCook wrote:
I know everyone wants AJA to be the MVP for Vegas but I still don't see it. Season is still early but Jackie Young seems to be doing the best under Becky.

X____

Iluvacc

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hamby is outworking Turner and Charles (who seems content with jacking up jumpers) get your azz on the block and post up!

myrtle

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

lol at them talking up Shepherd. She's been terrible and Vegas basically has no bench guards.

TotalCardinalMove

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I wonder if T’ea Cooper would be available to play Laughing She’s at the very least bring some more defense, shot creating, and athleticism off the bench.

myrtle

Plum's aggression to the basket is really fun to watch. I always think she can't possibly get in there effectively at her size, and still she does it.

Iluvacc

I love the hoodie/blazer combo the Aces coaching staff have rocked this season lol.

mercfan

I hope positivity doesn’t run out for the Mercury this season. There have been some demoralizing quarters. It doesn’t help that we are probably playing the best team 3 times in our most depleted part of the season.

Iluvacc

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FTLOG Tina stop jacking up 3's

zune69

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The game is over. Take DT/DD/TC out of the game.

myrtle

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Iluvacc wrote:

when she and DT are 2-13 from three, you won't win too many games.

Iluvacc

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
The game is over. Take DT/DD/TC out of the game.

X____

Diamond has looked good this game, but Diana and Tina need to get it together.

mercfan

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Iluvacc wrote:

At least one of those two should be shooting them.

Iluvacc

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Iluvacc wrote:

The 3 should not be a regular part of Tina's repertoire

Iluvacc

PostPosted: 05/21/22 3:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Iluvacc wrote:

At least one of those two should be shooting them.

X____

They definitely do not need to lose Peddy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: