RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Ummm.....Whoopi?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Howee

PostPosted: 12/28/22 5:56 pm    ::: Ummm.....Whoopi? Reply Reply with quote

I thought this was over but apparently, it's back.
I just don't get it. I understood where she was coming from when she first said her comments, and didn't quite get the backlash. Now, it's being RE-hashed? I mean, I'm as dead-set as anybody against ANY racism, including anti-semitism. Why were her comments so "hurtful" to begin with? I don't know when I last saw such outrage over not-that-much. Shocked

PostPosted: 12/28/22 7:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The problem I see is society tried to divide people up into neat little boxes. There is no Jewish race. There is no white race, black race, asian race--those are just descriptors. Until I see differently, I see only 1 race on this planet and that is the Human Race. There are different religions and Judaism is that. Until we can all fully recognize and accept we are all part of the same race of people, we will forever be hell-bent on destroying ourselves.

toad455

PostPosted: 12/30/22 10:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't see her getting canned as this hasn't really made much news. Plus with Walters passing away today, they should at least give her the chance to give condolences to say something. The show returns on Tuesday after its Christmas hiatus.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: