RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

NCAA 2021-2022 Fantasy League Draft Thread!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coyotes

PostPosted: 01/05/22 2:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It can’t hurt—

I think once I start trying to input stats from Hosted, it’s pretty clear about the cancellations—so the first list you have with the alternative games should work. I’ll know more once I get more data this week.

All I know is that hunting for games for 11 people was fun.

Coyotes

PostPosted: 01/06/22 9:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mikesll, Myrtle, Mikesell is carrying your team this week.

myrtle

PostPosted: 01/07/22 12:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Coyotes wrote:
Mikesll, Myrtle, Mikesell is carrying your team this week.

yeah, but she can't do it alone. Holmes pretty much carries her weight too. But beyond that it's been scary bad. my #1 pick in particular has become a real bust [sigh] and I've been reluctant to dump her.

Hoopsmom

PostPosted: 01/07/22 3:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hoopsmom wrote:
Weekly lineup:
G Nia Clouden MSU 1/9 vs Purdue
G Jennifer Coleman Navy 1/8 vs Lafayette
F Osh Brown Rutgers 1/6 vs MN
F Katelyn Young Murray St 1/8 vs SIUE
C Zakyia Weathersby UAB 1/8 vs Rice
U Hannah Sjerven SD 1/8 vs SDSU
U Ty Battle Delaware 1/7 vs UNCW
U Stephanie Visscher SFA 1/6 vs Abilene Christian

A G Ashley Owusu MD 1/6 vs Penn St
A F Mia Davis Temple 1/5 vs SMU
A G Haley Cavinder Fresno State 1/9
A F Rae Burrell Tenn 1/6
A F Anna Larr Roberson LA Tech 1/8
A F Taylor Jones OSU 1/9

If any of my players is not able to play the game I listed them for, but does play another game this week, I would like that to be my alternate choice before you go to my “alternates”. I would only like to use my alternates if my listed players don’t have an eligible game.

Steph Visscher’s 1/6 was postponed to 1/10, but this does not show on their website, only on ESPN‘s schedule. If they play this game on 1/10, use it. Otherwise, use 1/8 vs Tarleton.

Alt Mia Davis’ 1/5 game was postponed. If needed, use the game on 1/8 vs Cincinnati.

myrtle

PostPosted: 01/08/22 4:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Twisted Evil grrrr Bond played first quarter only. I can't tell if she got injured or is sick but it looks like she probably played at least the four minutes to screw me. Twisted Evil

Coyotes

PostPosted: 01/08/22 4:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Twisted Evil grrrr Bond played first quarter only. I can't tell if she got injured or is sick but it looks like she probably played at least the four minutes to screw me. Twisted Evil

Ouch. I hadn't looked yet at the box score, but that's never a good sign.

Hopefully, she's okay. North Florida needs her.

Coyotes

PostPosted: 01/08/22 7:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Myrtle, when it comes to your roster, I know that Destiny Leo played their last game against the mighty Penguins on the first- but had two games cancelled this week so I've been trying to be lenient given the situation we are all in. What do you think would be fair in terms of timing for you keeping her on your IR versus having to activate her or drop her?

Coyotes

PostPosted: 01/08/22 7:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Okay, it's time for this experiment to be over.

I'll drop Destinee Wells, Belmont, and pick up Jenna Annecchiarico, College of Charleston.

undersized_post

PostPosted: 01/08/22 7:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Drop McKenna Warnock, Iowa (but i still luv u girl!)
Add Alex Fowler, Portland.

PostPosted: 01/08/22 8:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tentative lineup for 1/11, in which I beat an undersized post.

1. G: R. Howard (Kentucky) v. Mississippi State 1/13 (Alt v. Tennessee 1/16)
2. G: A. Feit, (Evansville) v. Indiana State (1/13) (No alternate games unless added)
3. U: Meral Abdelgawad (WKU) v. North Texas (1/15) (Alternate v. Rice 1/13)
4. F: M. Williams (IUPUI) v. Youngstown State (1/16) (Alternate v. Robert Morris 1/14)
5: F: A. Morrow (DePaul) v. Villanova (1/14) (Alternate v. Marquette, followed by Georgetown)
6: U: Jenna Annecchiarico (College of Charleston) v. Elon 1/14 (Alternate v. William and Mary whenever Undersized Post finds the game)

I'm posting this now and will finish the rest later -- just have to go enjoy the evening.

myrtle

PostPosted: 01/08/22 9:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Coyotes wrote:
Myrtle, when it comes to your roster, I know that Destiny Leo played their last game against the mighty Penguins on the first- but had two games cancelled this week so I've been trying to be lenient given the situation we are all in. What do you think would be fair in terms of timing for you keeping her on your IR versus having to activate her or drop her?

I didn't know there was a requirement to re-activate. Usually it takes a couple of games back before a player is useful. I just thought things were iffy enough with her and her team that it's hard to use her. I'll defer to your judgment and act accordingly.

undersized_post

PostPosted: 01/08/22 9:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Coyotes wrote:

I didn't know there was a requirement to re-activate. Usually it takes a couple of games back before a player is useful. I just thought things were iffy enough with her and her team that it's hard to use her. I'll defer to your judgment and act accordingly.

not me hoping that Mr. Coyote won't notice that PaoPao is playing again even though she is also still on my IR Razz

PostPosted: 01/09/22 11:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

boy, have I been terrible at picking which games to play. Eady got into early foul trouble today and was horrific after quite a nice game a couple days ago. So I got two players with two points each. Laughing

Still haven't found out about Jazz Bond. A j'ville newspaper said she went out with an "undisclosed injury". I hate women's media. It's almost impossible to find out what is going on with players.

undersized_post

PostPosted: 01/09/22 11:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
boy, have I been terrible at picking which games to play. Eady got into early foul trouble today and was horrific after quite a nice game a couple days ago. So I got two players with two points each. Laughing

Remember when I tried to add her just hours after you already did? Well, you can keep her. Laughing

PostPosted: 01/09/22 11:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

undersized_post wrote:
myrtle wrote:

Remember when I tried to add her just hours after you already did? Well, you can keep her. Laughing

and what did you think of Warnock's response to you dumping her?

Coyotes

PostPosted: 01/09/22 11:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Coyotes wrote:

I was more trying to suss out what you believed was fair in terms of adding a player back from an IR. I think that I would agree with some leeway in getting a player up to speed. Would three games back from injury be amenable to all for having to make a decision about adding the player back to your roster or dropping them?

undersized_post

PostPosted: 01/10/22 12:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Here is my lineup of Coyote Crushers for next week:

1/11-1/17
G: K. Bell, FGCU @ Kennesaw St, 1/12 [or 1/15 vs. Liberty]
G: D. Fair, Buffalo vs. WestMich, 1/15 [alt: or another game if one is added]
F: J. Dickey, Delaware vs. Hofstra, 1/14 [or 1/16 vs. Northeastern]
F: N. Smith, Baylor @ OU, 1/12 [or 1/16 @ Kansas]
C: A. Williams, JcksnSt vs. Texas Southern, 1/17 [or 1/15 vs. PV A&M]
U: V. Burton, NW @ Illinois, 1/13 [or 1/16 @ MSU]
U: S. Gonzales, BYU vs. Saint Mary's [or 1/15 vs. LMU]
U: K. Pointer, LSU vs. Missouri, 1/13 [or 1/16 vs. Vanderbilt]

Alt
G. Berger, IU vs. Nebraska, 1/13 [or 1/16 @ Purdue]
K. Spruill, La Salle @ St. Joseph's, 1/17 [not vs. Dayton]
L. Held, DePaul vs. Villanova, 1/14 [not the Marquette game]
C. Gfeller, Montana @ Southern Utah, 1/13
A. Fowler, Portland vs. Pacific, 1/15 [or 1/13 vs. SF]
A. Brockmeyer, SoIll @ Drake, 1/13 [or 1/15 @ UNI]

PostPosted: 01/10/22 12:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Coyotes wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Coyotes wrote:

I was more trying to suss out what you believed was fair in terms of adding a player back from an IR. I think that I would agree with some leeway in getting a player up to speed. Would three games back from injury be amenable to all for having to make a decision about adding the player back to your roster or dropping them?

If we are going with the three game rule, I will make a decision about what to do with PaoPao after the OU/ASU game on 1/13.

PostPosted: 01/10/22 12:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I’m going to drop Taylor Jones, TF, Oregon State, and pick up Warnock from Iowa.

myrtle

PostPosted: 01/10/22 12:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

undersized_post wrote:
Coyotes wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Coyotes wrote:

If we are going with the three game rule, I will make a decision about what to do with PaoPao after the OU/ASU game on 1/13.

yeah, I think that's fair as long as we're counting games actually played in a sequence. ie if a player misses three games, plays one, misses one, then her team is off for two games, plays another one, misses one, plays one - I wouldn't say that would count for the three games. OTOH if she misses two, her team misses two, she misses one more, plays one, team misses one, she plays two - then that should be legit. The point is just that it becomes much harder to assess with the covid misses inbetween so some leeway might be legitimately needed.

All that said, for me, if Leo plays the next two games, I'll either activate or waive her.

Pureformofthegame

PostPosted: 01/10/22 1:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

1/11-1/17
G: Moon Ursin, Tulane vs. SMU, 1/15 (or 1/12 vs. USF)
G: G: Anastasia Hayes, Mississippi State vs. Ole Miss, 1/16 (or 01/13 vs. UK)
F: Dariauna Lewis, Alabama A&M vs. Alabama St., 1/15 (if game is cancelled use Courtney Whitson 01/15, or secondly 01/13)
F: Bethy Mununga, USF vs. UCF, 1/16 [or 1/12 vs. Tulane]
C: Elizabeth Kitley, Virginia Tech vs. Clemson 1/16 (or 1/13 vs. Duke)
U: Bigue Sarr New Mexico St, vs. Abilene Christian 01/15 (or 1/13 vs. Tarleton)
U: Kseniya Malashka, Middle Tennessee vs. FIU 01/15 (or 01/13 vs. FAU)
U: F: Illmar'I Thomas, UCLA vs. UW, 1/14 (or 1/16 vs. Wazzou)

Alt
F: Courtney Whitson, Middle Tennessee vs. FIU, 1/13 (or 1/15 vs. FAU)
F: Mackenzie Coleman TTU vs. SEMO, 01/13 (or 01/15 vs. FIU)
G: Jalyn Gregory, Middle Tennessee, vs. FAU 01/15) (or 01/13 vs. FIU)
G: Zaay Green, UAPB v.s Florida A&M, 01/15 (or 01/17 vs. Bethune Cookman)
G: Kendall Spray, FGCU vs. Kennesaw 01/12) or (01/15 vs. Liberty)
C: Kamila Cardosa, South Carolina vs. Texas A&M, 01/13 (or 01/15 vs. Arkansas)

okstateguy

PostPosted: 01/10/22 4:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

1/11-1/17 Roster

G-Jacy Sheldon, Ohio State 1/15 vs Minnesota (1/12 vs Michigan St)
G-Lexie Donarski, Iowa State 1/15 vs OK State (1/11 vs Kansas St)
F-Madi Williams, Oklahoma 1/15 vs TCU (1/12 vs Baylor)
F-Lauren Gustin, BYU 1/15 vs LMU (1/13 vs St Mary's)
TF-Lorela Cubaj, Georgia Tech 1/11 vs Pitt (1/13 vs Florida St)(1/16 vs Miami)
U-Abby Cornelius, Chattanooga 1/15 vs ETSU
U-Mya Hollingshead, Colorado 1/16 vs Cal (1/14 vs Stanford)
U-Esmery Martinez, West Virginia 1/12 vs Texas Tech (1/15 vs Texas)

Alternates:
G-Lauren Heard, TCU 1/15 vs Oklahoma (1/12 vs OK State)
G-Areanna Combs, Eastern Michigan 1/12 vs Ball St (1/15 vs Kent St)
F-Vivian Gray, Texas Tech 1/15 vs Kansas St (1/12 vs WVU)
TF-Queen Egbo, Baylor 1/16 vs Kansas (1/12 vs OU)
F-Taylen Collins, OK State 1/12 vs TCU (1/15 vs Iowa State)
G-Keni Jo Lippe, Oral Roberts 1/15 vs Kansas City

PostPosted: 01/10/22 5:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

uh, hmmm, I think you counted the wrong games for OKState last week for Madi Williams and Lexi Donarski. Donarski had a better game that should have counted and Williams game was still good, but overall I think what changes is the blocks totals. I just noticed because I keep a running total and noticed my numbers didn't match with yours. Very Happy

tbinta

PostPosted: 01/10/22 6:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This week’s schedule?

PostPosted: 01/10/22 6:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
uh, hmmm, I think you counted the wrong games for OKState last week for Madi Williams and Lexi Donarski. Donarski had a better game that should have counted and Williams game was still good, but overall I think what changes is the blocks totals. I just noticed because I keep a running total and noticed my numbers didn't match with yours. Very Happy

Thank you for pointing this out. I believe I've corrected the error, but do let me or Coyotes know if it still doesn't look right! Mix-ups like this is always prone to happen, but especially so these last few weeks when there has been the added confusion of all the cancellations/postponements/alternates.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 33 of 43

Jump to: