Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnjohnW

PostPosted: 01/22/22 11:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:
If the 4 pick is kept - Kierstan Bell or Austin

Austin at 4 if still available then Bell at 6 if still available Cool

Would you compare yourself.more to Cher or Kiss when it comes to farewell tours. WhY at exactly made you quite the W forum last year anyway?

In any case. I'm glad you're here.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/23/22 12:32 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

johnjohnW wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:
If the 4 pick is kept - Kierstan Bell or Austin

Austin at 4 if still available then Bell at 6 if still available Cool

Would you compare yourself.more to Cher or Kiss when it comes to farewell tours. WhY at exactly made you quite the W forum last year anyway?

In any case. I'm glad you're here.

I’d compare myself to Mariah Carey during Christmas season I’ve been here since 2000 under different names of course but I feel it’s time to find something else to do with my time versus the same ole same ole if it makes any sense? I’m still going to support the W and attempt to help make it grow but these message boards can become a little toxic . Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 01/26/22 6:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Local Fans come out to the event Sunday 2:30 cst . Dallas wings half court shot season ticket give away. Q&A with Charli Collier and MoJeff along with Coach VJ !!!

PostPosted: 01/26/22 8:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Local Fans come out to the event Sunday 2:30 cst . Dallas wings half court shot season ticket give away. Q&A with Charli Collier and MoJeff along with Coach VJ !!!

Please tell/ask VJ on my behalf to find a way to move these 2. Very Happy

PostPosted: 01/27/22 4:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:

I'm thinking about it.....

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/27/22 8:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Come on out !! Its a STH event for renewal and were also giving out some free Season tickets to anyone who can make a half court shot. Collier is not going anywhere btw lol MoJeff the jury is still out.

PostPosted: 01/27/22 10:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Come on out !! Its a STH event for renewal and were also giving out some free Season tickets to anyone who can make a half court shot. Collier is not going anywhere btw lol MoJeff the jury is still out.

I renewed my tickets months ago....I work long hours during the week, so I tend to get lazy on the weekends 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I'm building a new patio onto my house whenever we have a warm day I'm on it, then stop when the cold comes back, but I'm seriously considering coming 🤓

Milks26

PostPosted: 01/27/22 11:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Dallas Wings have hired Zak Buncik as the team’s Player Development Coach, the organization announced today.

https://wings.wnba.com/news/dallas-wings-hire-zak-buncik-finalize-2022-coaching-staff/

Let's see what we look like with this new guy.

PostPosted: 01/27/22 3:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:
The Dallas Wings have hired Zak Buncik as the team’s Player Development Coach, the organization announced today.

https://wings.wnba.com/news/dallas-wings-hire-zak-buncik-finalize-2022-coaching-staff/

According to her Twitter page, Izzy loves him and already works with him in some capacity.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/27/22 7:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

According to her Twitter page, Izzy loves him and already works with him in some capacity.

He played a big part in Izzy’s improvement post injury . Hoping he can get with CC and Bella.

PostPosted: 01/27/22 8:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

He played a big part in Izzy’s improvement post injury . Hoping he can get with CC and Bella.

I see more potential in Bella than I do CC....and to think, I'm the one who wanted to draft her soooo bad, but hopefully year two will drastically different for her!!!

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/27/22 9:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

I see more potential in Bella than I do CC....and to think, I'm the one who wanted to draft her soooo bad, but hopefully year two will drastically different for her!!!

CC has only played one year Laughing Laughing By year 3-4 let’s have that discussion it’s not a fair comparison. CC has not had enough time to develop confidence . Bella has played well but I don’t see the ceiling most see. EDD redux imo. Izzy & CC are the future. We’re not winning a ship with Bella playing the 5 . Keep her and move to 4 but I’d say trade her while she still has value somewhat to Ruth Riley right now and that’s a stretch.

PostPosted: 01/27/22 11:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/i/status/1486618853400449025

Our PG

PostPosted: 01/28/22 12:04 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1486618853400449025

Our PG

She has been an extremely fun addition to the team this season Very Happy
(and a regular source of highlights. The previous game she put Shyla Heal on skates on her way to a layup)

PostPosted: 01/28/22 4:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

CC has only played one year Laughing Laughing By year 3-4 let’s have that discussion it’s not a fair comparison. CC has not had enough time to develop confidence . Bella has played well but I don’t see the ceiling most see. EDD redux imo. Izzy & CC are the future. We’re not winning a ship with Bella playing the 5 . Keep her and move to 4 but I’d say trade her while she still has value somewhat to Ruth Riley right now and that’s a stretch.

You always know how to bring me down off the ledge, LOL 😆😆😆

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/31/22 7:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Would hope
We were in discussions for a Big in free agency but obviously Bibb is focused on the draft for the 5th year in a row. Hell at least throw
The barn at Fowles or Toliver we have been quiet as a mouse . Even Sunday no info as to who were targeting in FA so we’re going to PP our way to a ship 20 years smh VJ tsk tsk…

PostPosted: 01/31/22 8:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Would hope
We were in discussions for a Big in free agency but obviously Bibb is focused on the draft for the 5th year in a row. Hell at least throw
The barn at Fowles or Toliver we have been quiet as a mouse . Even Sunday no info as to who were targeting in FA so we’re going to PP our way to a ship 20 years smh VJ tsk tsk…

Bibb isn't focused on the draft at all....he spends all his time focused on and reminding us all about Panther City, as if any of us in the Dub gives two fuc@s about Lacrosse!!!

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 02/01/22 6:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Would hope

Bibb isn't focused on the draft at all....he spends all his time focused on and reminding us all about Panther City, as if any of us in the Dub gives two fuc@s about Lacrosse!!!

😂😂 not lacrosse. I will say his attention is on this draft and trying to trade up but no luck so far. Austin or Howard or Bust Bibby!!!

PostPosted: 02/01/22 10:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Would hope

😂😂 not lacrosse. I will say his attention is on this draft and trying to trade up but no luck so far. Austin or Howard or Bust Bibby!!!

Not impossible - he was at the Ole Miss vs Tucky game. I'd be fine with either one. Getting a vet big would be nice but that would be good if we were on the verge of contending. Dallas is still growing.

PostPosted: 02/01/22 8:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Would hope

UGH....why do you keep defending him???

DFWub2018

PostPosted: 02/01/22 8:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Would hope

Not impossible - he was at the Ole Miss vs Tucky game. I'd be fine with either one. Getting a vet big would be nice but that would be good if we were on the verge of contending. Dallas is still growing.

I still want him gone 😒

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 02/01/22 10:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="DFWub2018"]
WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Would hope

[quote="DFWub2018"]
Quote:
UGH....why do you keep defending him???[/

I have info as to what the priority is this season and it’s the draft. We have to win to become a free agent destination first . Plus what are you talking about? we have enough players and posters bashing our team . I’m not going to be one of our own to contribute to that so defending my team yes defending Bibb I guess.

PostPosted: 02/01/22 10:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="WNBA 09"][quote="DFWub2018"]
WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Would hope

DFWub2018 wrote:
Quote:

I have info as to what the priority is this season and it’s the draft. We have to win to become a free agent destination first . Plus what are you talking about? we have enough players and posters bashing our team . I’m not going to be one of our own to contribute to that so defending my team yes defending Bibb I guess.

Just tell us your Bibb yourself or his assistant at this point Laughing Laughing Razz

PostPosted: 02/01/22 11:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="lynxmania"][quote="WNBA 09"]
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Would hope

DFWub2018 wrote:
Quote:

Just tell us your Bibb yourself or his assistant at this point Laughing Laughing Razz

Assistant to the Regional manager Cool Smile

PostPosted: 02/01/22 11:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Would hope

I still want him gone 😒

Hasn't he intricately glued himself into this team side. Part owner or something?

I agree with WNBA 09 you have to win and build yourself up before others will come.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 4 of 15

Jump to: