Rock Hard

PostPosted: 05/03/22 5:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
lynxmania wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

We have space for Dickey!!!!

Just what Ogunbowale wants. A bench player that shoots as much as she does. Very Happy

Im sure you wouldnt mind having Dickey or Ogunbowale up there in Minny huh babies galore and The Powers that Be can't seem to stay on the court a full season. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Pray 1 Leg Lori and Mickey Beez Can keep your team afloat.

Not my team getting the WNBA 09 Curse because of that man Mad Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing No offense personally i just get sick of that 1 person always throwing jabs when it's not even called for so i chose #Violence This morning Laughing Laughing Cool Cool

We must learn to ignore the noise from the basement.

PostPosted: 05/03/22 6:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rock Hard wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
lynxmania wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

Just what Ogunbowale wants. A bench player that shoots as much as she does. Very Happy

Im sure you wouldnt mind having Dickey or Ogunbowale up there in Minny huh babies galore and The Powers that Be can't seem to stay on the court a full season. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Pray 1 Leg Lori and Mickey Beez Can keep your team afloat.

Not my team getting the WNBA 09 Curse because of that man Mad Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing No offense personally i just get sick of that 1 person always throwing jabs when it's not even called for so i chose #Violence This morning Laughing Laughing Cool Cool

We must learn to ignore the noise from the basement.

Oh so you mean silence of the lambs huh Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Understood and I agree ❤️

PostPosted: 05/03/22 7:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:
Preseason game or not. Weak opponent or not. Awak game to play. Just need her to keep it up for majority of the season. Hopefully the coach plays her enough

Ty Harris felt some type of way after I suggested we trade her and keep Dickey on Twitter...whateva!!!

I thought that was you.

Give Ty one more year. Or do you want them to pick up Clarendon on a vet min contract?

Last edited by Milks26 on 05/03/22 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Milks26

PostPosted: 05/03/22 8:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:
Preseason game or not. Weak opponent or not. Awak game to play. Just need her to keep it up for majority of the season. Hopefully the coach plays her enough

I'm not so sure Veronica Burton is a lock at this point🤔

Burton's stats weren't bad. Had 4-5 assists in both games. But I would take Dickey over her.

I remember when Kennedy Burke had great preseason games back in 18 or 19 when she was drafted. I thought she was a lock. She got cut and was picked up by Indy two days later and a good rookie season. These ppl can't see what's in front of them half the time. They're too busy chasing Arike.

But I want them to prove me wrong so bad....

PostPosted: 05/04/22 5:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

Ty Harris felt some type of way after I suggested we trade her and keep Dickey on Twitter...whateva!!!

I thought that was you.

Give Ty one more year. Or do you want them to pick up Clarendon on a vet min contract?

I've never been a fan of Clarendon....hell at this point I don't even care anymore, I'm just ready to get the season started and counting down the days until T-Mac shows up!

DFWub2018

PostPosted: 05/04/22 5:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

Burton's stats weren't bad. Had 4-5 assists in both games. But I would take Dickey over her.

I remember when Kennedy Burke had great preseason games back in 18 or 19 when she was drafted. I thought she was a lock. She got cut and was picked up by Indy two days later and a good rookie season. These ppl can't see what's in front of them half the time. They're too busy chasing Arike.

I want to agree with you but people may come for me 👀🤫😎

Milks26

PostPosted: 05/04/22 11:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

I thought that was you.

I've never been a fan of Clarendon....hell at this point I don't even care anymore, I'm just ready to get the season started and counting down the days until T-Mac shows up!

Agreed. Excited to see how this all comes together

PostPosted: 05/04/22 12:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

Don't be scurred

PostPosted: 05/04/22 12:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Chileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 05/04/22 6:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

Don't be scurred

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DFWub2018

PostPosted: 05/04/22 6:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Chileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I'm nervous about the upcoming press conference. I guess because all the other teams go ahead and announce it, but having to wait, knowing who I want to make the final roster + being hyped for the season to start, I'm on edge right now....and that ain't like me 🤫😮‍💨🤬

Milks26

PostPosted: 05/04/22 7:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So, we have to wait another day for Dallas cuts when everyone else has used their sword.

Press conf to announce final roster. This might mean a trade was ironed out......maybe. They can't lazy this sh*t again this year.

DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

She's making it. Just listened to a Spotify interview. Language used, team dinner - she's a lock.

PostPosted: 05/04/22 9:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Big T left the sword in Indiana, that's the reason for the delay

PostPosted: 05/05/22 9:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:
So, we have to wait another day for Dallas cuts when everyone else has used their sword.

Press conf to announce final roster. This might mean a trade was ironed out......maybe. They can't lazy this sh*t again this year.

DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

She's making it. Just listened to a Spotify interview. Language used, team dinner - she's a lock.

I'm so hyped for Saturday it's rediculus!!!

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 05/05/22 10:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

Ayeeeee you just got me a little excited realizing we only have 2 days left Smile I would like to meet with you during the game where are your seats ?

PostPosted: 05/05/22 10:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They cut Thompson and that may well be essentially it for opening day. Dallas are one of the very few teams with the room to temporarily suspend Sabally/McCowan while they're still overseas and carry a 13th player. So Dickey makes it, for now.

PostPosted: 05/05/22 11:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:

DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

Do you have a link for it?

DFWub2018

PostPosted: 05/05/22 11:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

Ayeeeee you just got me a little excited realizing we only have 2 days left Smile I would like to meet with you during the game where are your seats ?

We moved from #101 to #211 this season....I like the feeling of being on top of the action vs seeing them up close, same with Stars games😁

DFWub2018

PostPosted: 05/05/22 11:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
They cut Thompson and that may well be essentially it for opening day. Dallas are one of the very few teams with the room to temporarily suspend Sabally/McCowan while they're still overseas and carry a 13th player. So Dickey makes it, for now.

Works for me! I hope she's given the opportunity to maximize her efforts in the situation and force them to struggle with whatever decision they make when the time comes!!!l

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 05/05/22 11:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

We moved from #101 to #211 this season....I like the feeling of being on top of the action vs seeing them up close, same with Stars games😁

Totally understand the 211 view lol im 109 We should definiltey meet and have a chat ! I love meeting fellow #WFFL and their families Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: 05/05/22 12:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dallas waived Unique Thompson.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Shades

PostPosted: 05/05/22 12:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dallas temporarily suspend Sabally and McCowan.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
DFWub2018

PostPosted: 05/05/22 2:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

Totally understand the 211 view lol im 109 We should definiltey meet and have a chat ! I love meeting fellow #WFFL and their families Very Happy Very Happy

Ok

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 05/05/22 3:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

Ok

Okay. See you Saturday in 211 ill come up during halftime or pregame any specific seat ?

PostPosted: 05/05/22 3:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

DFWub2018 wrote:
Milks26 wrote:

Ok

Okay. See you Saturday in 211 ill come up during halftime or pregame any specific seat ?

AA1-5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 12 of 15

Jump to: