38%  [ 5 ]
Wings
61%
 61%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 13

LibFan25

PostPosted: 09/03/17 3:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:
I'm kind of glad they had to scrap right till the end in retrospect. You could see that they lost a little of that "edge" in these last two less meaningful games. It's not an end-all be-all for a game a week from now. But each of the last two years, they went into the playoffs not needing to place emphasis on the end of the regular season. They lost the first playoff game they played both times. I like that right up until the end the reminder is there, as Herb Brooks once said, that they are not good enough to win on talent alone.

im with you they needed that playoff feel at the end, the crowd was loud and into it

toad455

PostPosted: 09/03/17 4:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Well, anyone with a team as the #7/#8 seed should treat their final home game as a playoff game since they won't get another one only if they advance to the semis.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/03/17 4:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Great turnout today at the game. The vibe was electric! Dallas was Dallas still not boxing out. No way we get to the semis playing that way. Once again todays performance justified why im starting the campaign on cutting the #Tree . She was a waste of space out there id rather see powers or Davis at this point . Btw Ive concluded The W has a hidden agenda against glory ! She got her block knocked off in the 1st Qtr and the refs said fair play but glory does the same thing if not less worse and gets a hostile act foul called lol smh these refs are just something else. Either way i dont think anyone wants too see These wings in the playoffs for sure!

PostPosted: 09/03/17 5:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wings stand a good chance vs. Washington. Just have to up their D.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/03/17 5:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ChicagoAnnie wrote:
is it asking too much to want thorton to start over christmas-kelly?

#CutTheTree

PostPosted: 09/03/17 5:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
Wings stand a good chance vs. Washington. Just have to up their D.

No problem.
They haven't managed it in 8 years, but I reckon these next couple of days will be when it all comes together Wink

PostPosted: 09/03/17 5:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

#Occasionalwnbafan wrote:
Powers is a Gunner and energy player, perfect 6th man going forward for the Wings, they should keep Christmas-Kelly. I don’t think Davis is ready to be a starter or log heavy minutes, the wings should do there best to keep the team they have next season bring back Kelly and Paris, add Cambage and they could possibly push past Minnesota next season.

So your saying that the tree's performance this season deserves a max contract? Laughable #CutTheTree Laughing

PostPosted: 09/03/17 5:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If Cambage does indeed show up, there's no need to keep Paris.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/03/17 5:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LibFan25 wrote:
wnbashockballa wrote:
lol sky said hell nah to the post game interview

horrible last play call for the wings

lol i love skylar but she is such a diva

Tina Charles. i just love her what can you say about her?

Bria Hartley. that 3rd quarter when Tina was out the game she took over, that's the Hartley i like...

Sugar Rodgers. Is a Ghost right now...lost...a mess

3rd seed baby, now time to rest

I.could say she was the only player who purposely ignored fans hands when the new york liberty came out the tunnel and when they went it multiple times. My 13 yr old niece loves Tina So i surprised her and brought her to.the game also. She almost cried when she kept screaming and tina for a hand tap but tina literally ignored everyone. Epiphany prince saw how emotional my niece got after Tina's refusal and came back out and gave her a few treats free t shirts and autographed them for her. Overall it was a success though just was surprised about Tina!

PostPosted: 09/03/17 5:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
LibFan25 wrote:
wnbashockballa wrote:
lol sky said hell nah to the post game interview

horrible last play call for the wings

lol i love skylar but she is such a diva

Tina Charles. i just love her what can you say about her?

Bria Hartley. that 3rd quarter when Tina was out the game she took over, that's the Hartley i like...

Sugar Rodgers. Is a Ghost right now...lost...a mess

3rd seed baby, now time to rest

I.could say she was the only player who purposely ignored fans hands when the new york liberty came out the tunnel and when they went it multiple times. My 13 yr old niece loves Tina So i surprised her and brought her to.the game also. She almost cried when she kept screaming and tina for a hand tap but tina literally ignored everyone. Epiphany prince saw how emotional my niece got after Tina's refusal and came back out and gave her a few treats free t shirts and autographed them for her. Overall it was a success though just was surprised about Tina!

aww sorry to hear that! good thing Prince came to save the day! lol it was great game to watch Dallas crowd brung it

Dallas will beat DC and it will be a rematch at MSG

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 09/03/17 8:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
#Occasionalwnbafan wrote:
Powers is a Gunner and energy player, perfect 6th man going forward for the Wings, they should keep Christmas-Kelly. I don’t think Davis is ready to be a starter or log heavy minutes, the wings should do there best to keep the team they have next season bring back Kelly and Paris, add Cambage and they could possibly push past Minnesota next season.

So your saying that the tree's performance this season deserves a max contract? Laughable #CutTheTree Laughing

I would think that if Diamond DeShields forces a trade to the Wings, as is the current rumor, that The Tree would be included in that package, not to mention Paris and DAL's 1st rounder, so 'cutting the tree' seems to be a moot.. Idea

BTW, SEA could use a SF... Razz

#Occasionalwnbafan

PostPosted: 09/03/17 11:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think Christmas-Kelly, is under valued here, sure she might not fill it up at times, but she plays decent defense, can bother most of the small forward in the league and is a solid Vet, so what if they give her a Max deal, the wings can afford it, and I don’t see any big time free agent heading to Dallas this off season. Also being really good friends with the team star player doesn’t hurt her chances of returning, same with Plaisance, who also seems to get along great with Diggins-Smith. I’m sure Paris will also return, because she can be useful as a back up center. Thornton is a good player, but not a starter, and is more of an undersized power forward then a small forward. Dallas as a whole seems to have good team chemistry, they need to keep the same team next year, not sure how far down the road you can get a draft pick in the W, but moving Davis for a 2019 1st round pick wouldn’t be such a bad idea.
Shades

PostPosted: 09/03/17 11:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They could keep Christmas. It's not really a money issue. It's more of keeping the talented bench happy issue. Powers is worthy of a starter position and Davis is worthy of much more minutes (ask her mom). If they could sign and trade Christmas and get some kind of nice offer, why not do it? Be proactive instead of reactive.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/04/17 8:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
They could keep Christmas. It's not really a money issue. It's more of keeping the talented bench happy issue. Powers is worthy of a starter position and Davis is worthy of much more minutes (ask her mom). If they could sign and trade Christmas and get some kind of nice offer, why not do it? Be proactive instead of reactive.

This _____x . Plus the argument would be better fit if said "Christmas being over valued " instead.

PostPosted: 09/04/17 7:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:

My main complaints with the tree are: She is a gunner and she doesn't pass the ball to the open shooters.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: