RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

FINALS GAME #1: SAC AT DET
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
amaha05

PostPosted: 08/31/06 9:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Now this is Championship Basketball

I'd rather be trapped in someone else's dutch oven than deal with the "breath of fresh air" Gavin Newsom would bring to Sacramento.
That's change NO-ONE can believe in.
Sass

PostPosted: 08/31/06 11:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

lilswin2003 wrote:
MamaBristow wrote:
lilswin2003 wrote:

Are they wearing them all throughout the finals or until they lose?

They wore them all the way through the Finals last year. Even after the Game 2 loss. I'm sure they'll be wearing them until they lose a playoff series. If they win it all this year, expect to see them wearing them in the playoffs next year (should they make it). If they lose this series to the Shock, I would guess that they'll try something new next time.

So even if they lose this game, I won't get one?

Mad

Do you have any idea how superstitious athletes are???!!!

No, you won't be gettin one.

He's the greatest of the greater
get it straight - he's great
- Run-DMC
Sass

PostPosted: 08/31/06 11:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sebibb wrote:
Orion wrote:
Ford will never make the National Team with her attitude. Nor should she. As I've said ibefore -- that woman has some immaturity or something a bit mental going on.

gee, do ya think it has anything to do with the fact that karl malone was accessible to the entire known public but not his own daughter?

Mmm, I don't know if I'd psychoanalyze her.

But that whole incident was veeeery interesting. She came so close to throwing the ball at Brunson's head. I was having flashbacks of Byears doing the same to Marciniak in 02. But something stopped Ford.

Is it just me, or has Ford got more fine over the last couple years?

He's the greatest of the greater
get it straight - he's great
- Run-DMC
amaha05

PostPosted: 09/01/06 6:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sass wrote:
Mmm, I don't know if I'd psychoanalyze her.

But that whole incident was veeeery interesting. She came so close to throwing the ball at Brunson's head. I was having flashbacks of Byears doing the same to Marciniak in 02. But something stopped Ford.

Is it just me, or has Ford got more fine over the last couple years?

I am not sure what would have prompted Ford to Throw the Ball at Bekkah's head. But as tough as she is, think it was good that she reconsidered it. Brunson is no punk and I don't think it would have been funny at all if she had followed thru on that number.

Ford does seem to have clarity on her Daddy issues. I find it interesting that the commentator continually say she is Karl Malone's daughter. It comes up every single game. As though he had anything to do with her success as a ball player. Yes he gave her the genes but she could have been a 6'3 micro biologist, or Lawyer.
I bet if you asked her, and I have asked her, she gives very little credit to him. Not disrespectfully or resentfully. Just matter of factly.

And not sure if Cheryl has gotten More fine over the years But Baby Yo sure has. Very Happy Very Happy

Just don't throw a Ball at her Head. She may go DeMya on ya.

I'd rather be trapped in someone else's dutch oven than deal with the "breath of fresh air" Gavin Newsom would bring to Sacramento.
That's change NO-ONE can believe in.
sambista

PostPosted: 09/01/06 7:04 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i wouldn't even try to psychoanalyze ford. i'm just saying i don't think you grow up with a thing like that and not have enduring consequences, even if you've made a peace in the now. that she was ????? enough to hold back from her first instinct should prove she doesn't deserve being lumped together with others who showed no restraint.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: