71%  [ 20 ]
Wings
28%
 28%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 28

Shades

PostPosted: 06/22/18 7:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

adamj95 wrote:
LA getting pounded on the boards, 22-10.

Keep it up!

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
ChicagoAnnie

PostPosted: 06/22/18 7:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LA has no answer Liz when she gets deep in the paint. I love how she keeps the ball high.

FemmeFatale

PostPosted: 06/22/18 7:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I wish the Wings would play like this all the time. My blood pressure would be so stable if they did.

ChicagoAnnie

PostPosted: 06/22/18 7:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FemmeFatale wrote:
I wish the Wings would play like this all the time. My blood pressure would be so stable if they did.

Laughing Laughing

adamj95

PostPosted: 06/22/18 8:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
adamj95 wrote:
LA getting pounded on the boards, 22-10.

Keep it up!

There's no reason that the Sparks should be this bad at rebounding but as Lynx fan, I like it Laughing

PostPosted: 06/22/18 8:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stevens is doing soooo well.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 06/22/18 8:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

77-55 were waxing the best team in the league. Where tf has this team been all season! Shocked

PostPosted: 06/22/18 8:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Biggest crowd ive witnessed for a wings game in my 3 years. Bibb is doing great with this team.

PostPosted: 06/22/18 8:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
77-55 were waxing the best team in the league. Where tf has this team been all season! Shocked

Stevens starting at SF and Diggins not chucking up shots all game. Sparks defense is also non-existent tonight.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 06/22/18 8:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This is party time ball now Very Happy

PostPosted: 06/22/18 8:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Stevens starting at SF and Diggins not chucking up shots all game. Sparks defense is also non-existent tonight.

Oh ok that's the reason.... How's the crowd looking to you toad? You were our biggest critic till your team took the destination you assumed we would be on. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 06/22/18 8:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

About time the REAL AP Showed up!

PostPosted: 06/22/18 8:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I said it before,and i'll say it again...There's no reason for this team not to be a top 4 seed and a legit title contender.

ChicagoAnnie

PostPosted: 06/22/18 8:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Are THESE WINGS?!!

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 06/22/18 8:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Best they have played this year hands down. And to think i laughed at the George signing Very Happy

PostPosted: 06/22/18 8:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ChicagoAnnie wrote:
Are THESE WINGS?!!

4 Liiiiiiife

PostPosted: 06/22/18 8:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Somebody listened and finally reined in Diggins-Smith making her play PG without selfishly and greedily jacking up threes and gunningl. She's distributing the ball and getting her teammates involved in the game. Good things happen when she plays team ball.

She's a great player and leader but she must be kept under control. Fred must have grown a hair on his ass. Good for you Fred!

Shades

PostPosted: 06/22/18 8:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think Cappie is mad because the Wings are still playing hard in a 30-pt beatdown.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 06/22/18 8:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I disagree with the commentators about that screen. If you don't want to run into one, then look where you're going. Also if you're going to insist on running backwards, then have a word to your teammates for completely failing to warn you that someone is standing still totally legally.

--

That was a lot of fun Smile

P.S. Put a sock in it, Cappie

PostPosted: 06/22/18 8:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I wish Davis had the game to back up all of this drama.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 06/22/18 9:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:
Somebody listened and finally reined in Diggins-Smith making her play PG without selfishly and greedily jacking up threes and gunningl. She's distributing the ball and getting her teammates involved in the game. Good things happen when she plays team ball.

She's a great player and leader but she must be kept under control. Fred must have grown a hair on his ass. Good for you Fred!

No we were just making shots at a high rate today. Shes top 5 in scoring and assists. You make her sound selfish and its getting annoying.

PostPosted: 06/22/18 9:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ChicagoAnnie wrote:

I blame Cappie she would not let it go. Even KD told her at the end when the clock was running down to let it go a 2nd but cappie would not leave it alone. KD told her she didn't give AF and quit talking to her Laughing Cappie is literally insane. It was over the screen from glory to essence and KD didnt stop the play while essence was hurt. Cappie took it as disrespect bc Dallas kept playing. Essence wasn't frustrated so im not sure why cappie lost her wig again. She should be upset with herself for not calling out the screen for her teammate!

PostPosted: 06/22/18 9:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LynxFan32 wrote:
FemmeFatale wrote:
I think this will be an easy win for the Sparks. Too many weapons and vastly superior coaching.

the wings have a lot of weapons to and in the past they have been known to pull upsets on LA Laughing Laughing Very Happy

You were right!

Hot shooting and several different people actually stepping up means Skylar didnt have to be ran into the grown tonight. Hopefully they can keep this up because they have a long weekend ahead of them.

ChicagoAnnie

PostPosted: 06/22/18 9:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

I blame Cappie she would not let it go. Even KD told her at the end when the clock was running down to let it go a 2nd but cappie would not leave it alone. KD told her she didn't give AF and quit talking to her Laughing Cappie is literally insane. It was over the screen from glory to essence and KD didnt stop the play while essence was hurt. Cappie took it as disrespect bc Dallas kept playing. Essence wasn't frustrated so im not sure why cappie lost her wig again. She should be upset with herself for not calling out the screen for her teammate!

ok, correction...I wish Davis and Cappie both had the game to back up this drama. lol

ChicagoAnnie

PostPosted: 06/22/18 9:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
RavenDog wrote:

No we were just making shots at a high rate today. Shes top 5 in scoring and assists. You make her sound selfish and its getting annoying.

I agree, Diggs stats say the contrary. She's still finding her teammates. The Wings NEED her to score most nights. I am most concerned with her minutes..If the bench can come through like this every night, that would be great.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: