RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Rutgers @ UConn
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bullsky

PostPosted: 02/07/06 10:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rutgers was VERY lucky. I left the room for like 5 minutes and the lead went from 14 to 5! Jeez!

PostPosted: 02/07/06 10:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing WHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

RU RAH RAH RU RAH RAH HOO RAH HOO RAH RUTGERS RAH...UPSTREAM RED TEAM RED TEAM UPSTREAM...RAH RAH RUTGERS RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a night...Vaughn was great...even if she fouled out...Mateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ruled and CAPPIE...THE CURSE IS OVER!!!!

Wolfie no score...score not as close as it looked...RU BABY

WE...LIVE...IN....

NEW JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!1

and yes ill be around....you know me from ESPN...my 25love never dies but no more dumbass blondies for me...right my queenie

EEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooowwwwwwwww!!

:sings: Puuuuuuuuuuu--connnnnnnnnnnn Suuuuuuuck.....skys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 02/07/06 10:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Go RU! Cool

Teams go on runs, especially if the other team is turning the ball over and settling for jump shots.

PostPosted: 02/07/06 10:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rutgers better be ready for some serious payback on Senior Night. A UConn victory at the RAC would be sweet. Nice way to say buh-bye to Cappie. I have a feeling Charde will have a chip on her shoulder on Feb 27.

For UConn, I liked what Crockett and Greene brought off the bench. If I'm Geno I start Crockett instead of Wolff from now on. Will left it all on the floor.

Happycappie25

PostPosted: 02/07/06 10:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes ummm yeah how badly did this team beat you the last time you entered the RAC...I think the last time RU lost on senior night they lost 20 games

Queenie

PostPosted: 02/07/06 10:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Happycappie25 wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing WHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

RU RAH RAH RU RAH RAH HOO RAH HOO RAH RUTGERS RAH...UPSTREAM RED TEAM RED TEAM UPSTREAM...RAH RAH RUTGERS RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a night...Vaughn was great...even if she fouled out...Mateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ruled and CAPPIE...THE CURSE IS OVER!!!!

Wolfie no score...score not as close as it looked...RU BABY

WE...LIVE...IN....

NEW JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!1

and yes ill be around....you know me from ESPN...my 25love never dies but no more dumbass blondies for me...right my queenie

EEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooowwwwwwwww!!

:sings: Puuuuuuuuuuu--connnnnnnnnnnn Suuuuuuuck.....skys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I didn't know that you don't drink, this would be my soapbox to warn against the perils of drinking and watching.

PostPosted: 02/07/06 10:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

:hair ruffle: But if i drank id post normally Razz

BCBG25

PostPosted: 02/07/06 10:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

We have Cappie and you don't Twisted Evil

PostPosted: 02/07/06 10:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Happycappie25 wrote:
Rolling Eyes ummm yeah how badly did this team beat you the last time you entered the RAC...I think the last time RU lost on senior night they lost 20 games

Please, while C. Viv is looking for tissues because her beloved Cappie is FINALLY leaving, Geno will be coaching circles around her. At least I hope...

Anwaysss, on UConn's last key posession, I thought it was a good idea for Swanier to take it to the hoop. She had a half-decent look, and probably could have knocked it down IF SHE USED HER DAMN LEFT HAND.

BBallFanCT729

PostPosted: 02/07/06 10:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

*blinks at above posts*

Hmm...someone's happy Confused .

Anyways, congrats Rutgers fans Very Happy . Cappie and Matee were clutch. Michelle was key, and Kia keeps improving. The future looks bright for RU. I can't wait for the Kia-Tina post battles.

Ever since Brittany Hunter went down, the UConn team has looked horrible (the exception being DePaul). She meant a lot to this team, maybe even more emotionally/mentally than physically, and I think that her getting injured took something out of them. I hope that they can get it back, because I miss the team that beat Oklahoma, LSU, and DePaul and kept it close with Tennessee @ Tennessee.

I think this loss was worse than the UNC won. We really had a great chance at winning this one, and we didn't even show up for the first 30 minutes. That is NOT UConn basketball. I miss The Diana Crying or Very sad .

UConn needs to recruit a superstar guard that has a charismatic personality. That seems to be a missing piece of last years team and this years.

Happycappie25

PostPosted: 02/07/06 10:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NEWS FLASH...There are 113 reasons why we will be better off next year than we will be this year!!! BANK ON IT SISTER...face it...the guard...it is a changing...NEW BIG EAST...NEW QUEEN OF THE HILL!!!

And stringer was winning titles since before Geno was filling water bottles at Virginia so I'd watch your step!

Happycappie25

PostPosted: 02/07/06 10:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BBallFanCT729 wrote:

UConn needs to recruit a superstar guard that has a charismatic personality. That seems to be a missing piece of last years team and this years.

you can say...they need to have an Epiphanny?

BBallFanCT729

PostPosted: 02/07/06 10:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

No. They needed a Jacki, and hopefully, they'll have an Elena or Brittany.

BTW...I ain't ya sister.

bballfan2005

PostPosted: 02/07/06 10:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Congrats to Rutgers! I thought they were going to choke again (see Temple). Good for them to pull one out against a hot team in UConn.

Mathies to LA 2013
Happycappie25

PostPosted: 02/07/06 10:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thanks BBall fan Smile

BBallFanCT729

PostPosted: 02/07/06 10:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

In all seriousness, congrats on your teams' win Smile .

Now if only Seimone Augustus outperforms Cappie on Thursday. Maybe that way Phoenix can get Cappie in the draft.

*Starts Praying*

Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 02/07/06 11:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ryan2528 wrote:
Rutgers better be ready for some serious payback on Senior Night. A UConn victory at the RAC would be sweet. Nice way to say buh-bye to Cappie. I have a feeling Charde will have a chip on her shoulder on Feb 27.

For UConn, I liked what Crockett and Greene brought off the bench. If I'm Geno I start Crockett instead of Wolff from now on. Will left it all on the floor.

Me too, does Wolff ever do anything?

PostPosted: 02/07/06 11:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Str8_Butta33 wrote:
ryan2528 wrote:

Not when she's sober. Ok, that's it for dirty rumors. Night all Twisted Evil

PostPosted: 02/07/06 11:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Str8_Butta33 wrote:
ryan2528 wrote:

Besides play some stellar defense? No. I really think she lacks passion out there. In the first half she had a wide open look at a jumper but drove instead and got tied up. Hello, you are a shooting guard, shoot the jumper! I think she was so surprised she actually got the ball she didn't know what to do with it.

Happycappie25

PostPosted: 02/07/06 11:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BBallFanCT729 wrote:
In all seriousness, congrats on your teams' win Smile .

Now if only Seimone Augustus outperforms Cappie on Thursday. Maybe that way Phoenix can get Cappie in the draft.

*Starts Praying*

:shakes hand: good game man!

It's all in fun...ive waited 7 years of pro wrestling jokes, insults, and one one isolated incident a homophobic slur directed at cappie Shocked ...so well ive earned some face time Wink

BBallFanCT729

PostPosted: 02/07/06 11:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Have fun with the win...Rutgers has earned their time in the lights Very Happy . Enjoy it.

Happycappie25

PostPosted: 02/07/06 11:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hey it was a good game...still dunno how we pulled it out....when UCONN comes from behind at home, they useally finish the job!

PostPosted: 02/08/06 12:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ryan2528 wrote:
Str8_Butta33 wrote:
ryan2528 wrote:

Besides play some stellar defense? No. I really think she lacks passion out there. In the first half she had a wide open look at a jumper but drove instead and got tied up. Hello, you are a shooting guard, shoot the jumper! I think she was so surprised she actually got the ball she didn't know what to do with it.

Everytime I watch UCONN I am hoping she gets involved offensively, she do a good game sooner or later.

PostPosted: 02/08/06 1:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BCBG25 wrote:

Not when she's sober. Ok, that's it for dirty rumors. Night all Twisted Evil

*falls on the floor laughing* And she has such an innocent face, too....

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 02/08/06 3:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I would start anyone over Wolff.

Seriously.

Every minute Wolff plays is a wasted minute of offensive opportunity ... and a wasted minute of development for Houston, Greene, Williams and Kerns ... all of whom have more scoring potential than Wolff, and all of whom are at least as good on defense (except maybe Kerns).

The team's defense is adequate with many different lineup configurations. What the team has been desparate for over the past two years is offense ... putting up points against talented teams ... and in particular paint offense out of the half court sets.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: