RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

BRING IT ON SLOVYDAL BACKWARDS!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mercfan3

PostPosted: 01/07/06 10:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

All right DT, you know I am fully blaming you if Uconn loses now.. Very Happy Twisted Evil

ThreeBall25

PostPosted: 01/07/06 7:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DTS, if you do this before the LSU game, I might have to kill you.

AAEmotion

PostPosted: 01/07/06 7:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Haha aww, dts gettin all the blame ... but just to be on the safe side - for the LSU game ... keep the artistic writing to yourself eh mate? Wink Laughing

PostPosted: 01/09/06 9:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

okay, no more......

Crying or Very sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad

ripleydc

PostPosted: 01/09/06 9:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

actually, dts, no need IMHO to hang your head. as much as I was rooting against the *spawn of satan*, I had to grudgingly admit they put up one hell of a fight against a top-ranked team in a packed and hostile arena.

I would award the moral victory to the anti-christ and his minions. the evil empire cannot be happy with what transpired. #1 is supposed to dominate #7 the way Duke dominated the terps yesterday. but that didn't happen in knoxville.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 01/09/06 9:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ripleydc wrote:
actually, dts, no need IMHO to hang your head. as much as I was rooting against the *spawn of satan*, I had to grudgingly admit they put up one hell of a fight against a top-ranked team in a packed and hostile arena.

I would award the moral victory to the anti-christ and his minions. the evil empire cannot be happy with what transpired. #1 is supposed to dominate #7 the way Duke dominated the terps yesterday. but that didn't happen in knoxville.

Thanks! Very Happy I felt that way too. I was really proud of the way they played. Now that Montgomery and Greene have had two "big" games under their belt, I hope to see more out of them in the Big East season. And to me, THE most important thing in that game, for both teams, was the emegrence or shall I see appearance, of Brittany Hunter. She was awesome.

Slovydal

PostPosted: 01/09/06 12:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
ripleydc wrote:

Thanks! :D I felt that way too. I was really proud of the way they played. Now that Montgomery and Greene have had two "big" games under their belt, I hope to see more out of them in the Big East season. And to me, THE most important thing in that game, for both teams, was the emegrence or shall I see appearance, of Brittany Hunter. She was awesome.

DTS,

Your Huskies played a great game!

dtsnms

PostPosted: 01/09/06 1:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Slovydal wrote:

DTS,

You're sure making the rounds dude! I can't believe you're getting to all these games. Good for you. Strother is starting to show me more of the things to advance. She had 4 or 5 rebounds and the same assists in that game. And Hunter, sigh, if we can get her for 30 minutes.....

Slovydal

PostPosted: 01/09/06 3:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
Slovydal wrote:

DTS,

You're sure making the rounds dude! I can't believe you're getting to all these games. Good for you. Strother is starting to show me more of the things to advance. She had 4 or 5 rebounds and the same assists in that game. And Hunter, sigh, if we can get her for 30 minutes.....

Actually, I missed the other two I had hoped to make. This was my first big game of the season. Next year I'll plan better. Some big teams come to Indiana, Notre Dame, Purdue.
I'm still thinking of going to LA to see Stanford @ UCLA and USC in a few weeks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: