66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
Fever
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 05/15/22 4:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dream (3-1) looking pretty damn good this season. They are the most surprising team to me. Howard is really impressive.

myrtle

PostPosted: 05/15/22 4:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I guess Howard may have been inspired by Smith claiming she should have been #1.

Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 05/15/22 4:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
I guess Howard may have been inspired by Smith claiming she should have been #1.

Yeah, that probably helped motivate Rhyne today against the Fever. But what motivated her in her other games? Smith has looked very good but Howard has looked amazing.

Silky Johnson

PostPosted: 05/15/22 5:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
the Atlanta Dream are, and pretty much always have been, better without Tiffany Hayes.

My team no longer exists, so I'll have to settle for hating yours.
Iluvacc

PostPosted: 05/15/22 6:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fighting Artichoke wrote:
myrtle wrote:

Yeah, that probably helped motivate Rhyne today against the Fever. But what motivated her in her other games? Smith has looked very good but Howard has looked amazing.

I didn't expect her to be this good. When Hayes returns, who's gonna be the top dawg? Shocked Laughing

As far as shoot first guards go, I think I prefer Aari to Erica Wink

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 05/15/22 6:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:
the Atlanta Dream are, and pretty much always have been, better without Tiffany Hayes.

_________ X

I think this season it Will show more than ever if she returns playing hero ball and ATL goes on a losing streak. Seattle storm pay close attention.

PostPosted: 05/15/22 8:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

No one expected her to be a first rounder but damnit Ego should've gone higher at 6. Momster a*s block.

I said from the jump that Hull has no staying power in this league. She's needs to pack on muscle now. Bring Dangerfield back

PostPosted: 05/15/22 9:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:
No one expected her to be a first rounder but damnit Ego should've gone higher at 6. Momster a*s block.

I said from the jump that Hull has no staying power in this league. She's needs to pack on muscle now. Bring Dangerfield back

But KLS does?

PostPosted: 05/15/22 9:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Milks26 wrote:

Skill players don’t necessarily need muscle, although it couldn’t hurt if they had it and were able to keep the skill. How are you going to feel about Bueckers and Clark, the early favorites for the top 2 picks in 2024?

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Michelle89

PostPosted: 05/16/22 3:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
I cant find this game on facebook or league pass. Does anyone have a link?

It’s on Facebook as well Indiana Fever fb page are streaming it.

I looked on there and their video page but couldnt find it. Strange

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
TotalCardinalMove

PostPosted: 05/17/22 6:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

In fairness, going from an offense in college where everyone is moving, cutting, screening and passing to one where players insist on going isolation while you wait in the corner is probably a challenge getting used to. Lexie has never been a spot up shooter, the way Indiana is playing her reminds me of how Stanford uses Hannah Jump offensively. I think Lexie would be more effective in an offense that played to her strengths. Seattle, Phoenix, and Vegas this year would probably have been better fits. Still, I think she is rushing things and is completely in her own head at the moment.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: