View previous topic :: View next topic  
detroitbabygirlfromdayone

PostPosted: 10/09/08 10:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DTP wrote:
shock6666 wrote:
TweetyMulatto wrote:
shock6666 wrote:
TweetyMulatto wrote:
This is kind of funny. Why can't people just accept that they make an adorable couple and get OVER IT?!?!

what's all the arguing, commotion, and hostility for?

Because ya'll are doing all this speculating on something that may be private and personal between two people. People are allowed to pose for a picture together. Great that they're smiling in the photo. Most people smile in photos. What makes it all wrong is for this wild speculation and drooling over if they're a couple or not...and all the insinuating that they are in fact a couple. Players are allowed to celebrate and hug other people, without their personal business being tossed about for the world to speculate about.

i for one am not speculating anything.

Sorry I didn't mean to say that you were speculating...just pretty much everyone else here has decided that these two are a couple based on a photo...

Wait hold on. If it was just this picture then I agree, it would be wrong to speculate anything but its not just this picture. There's been other picture(s) as well as some other stuff that I'm sure a lot of people on here already know about because like I said earlier, they don't make an attempt to hide anything. So this is based off a number of things for a lot of people in this thread...not just this one picture. And most people I don't think have to speculate either based off earlier conversations about this topic...

right on DTP!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: