63%
 63%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 22

pilight

PostPosted: 09/18/20 10:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
https://twitter.com/BrendonKleen14/status/1306767242722381824?s=20

Shocked

With no timeouts and seven seconds on the clock to go the length of the floor, you get what you can get.

More concerning should be the play before, when Diggins was forced to try a standing skip pass because the player she was supposed to get the ball to wasn't in position to receive it.

PostPosted: 09/18/20 10:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:

Shocked

Sandy should be counting her days. Hopefully!

PostPosted: 09/18/20 10:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SCook wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Shocked

Seems to me she has just been fired.

SCook

PostPosted: 09/18/20 11:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
SCook wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Shocked

Welp! Who’s on the line for Coach?

PostPosted: 09/18/20 12:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SCook wrote:
Randy wrote:
SCook wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Shocked

Welp! Who’s on the line for Coach?

Just avoid confusion - I'm saying DT's tweet is her sign she wants Brondello fired, not that it's official.

SCook

PostPosted: 09/18/20 12:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:

Just avoid confusion - I'm saying DT's tweet is her sign she wants Brondello fired, not that it's official.

From what I've heard about the weight of Diana's wants and opinions, Sandy is as good as gone. But we will see.

PostPosted: 09/18/20 12:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I know I’m late, but also kudos to Reeve for actually having the guts to sit Fowles when it was very clear the Lynx were better with her being a spectator.

PostPosted: 09/18/20 6:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
RavenDog wrote:
It's ironic that the TWO BIGGEST CRYBABIES in Women's basketball history both NEEDED HANKIES last night.

And neither pouter (Candace or Diana) had the courtesy to congratulate the winning team on the floor immediately after the game or... at least to help dry up the wet floor from their tears.

So, Candace Parker dapping up Bonner on camera was a figment of my imagination?

Yeah Parker hugged Bonner so that was a classy move. The whole season teams havent high fived each other after the game. Every team waved to the other team from across the court and that was it. So Diana walking off right away is not a big deal IMO.

Creating drama when there isnt

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
mavcarter
#NATC

PostPosted: 09/18/20 6:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:
RavenDog wrote:
It's ironic that the TWO BIGGEST CRYBABIES in Women's basketball history both NEEDED HANKIES last night.

And neither pouter (Candace or Diana) had the courtesy to congratulate the winning team on the floor immediately after the game or... at least to help dry up the wet floor from their tears.

Yeah Parker hugged Bonner so that was a classy move. The whole season teams havent high fived each other after the game. Every team waved to the other team from across the court and that was it. So Diana walking off right away is not a big deal IMO.

Would 100% agree, if Taurasi wasn’t laughing and showing love to Mystics players after they won their first round matchup..

PostPosted: 09/20/20 2:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:
RavenDog wrote:

Would 100% agree, if Taurasi wasn’t laughing and showing love to Mystics players after they won their first round matchup..

She hugged FLB after that game because she is a former teammate. Meesseman walked by at that time and she gave her a hand. That was it

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Michelle89

PostPosted: 09/20/20 2:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:
RavenDog wrote:

She hugged FLB after that game because she is a former teammate. Meesseman walked by at that time and she gave her a hand. That was it

mavcarter
#NATC

PostPosted: 09/20/20 2:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:
RavenDog wrote:

Sure it was. Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: