RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Mississippi St at Ole Miss

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 01/09/06 12:09 am    ::: Mississippi St at Ole Miss Reply Reply with quote

MSU wins by 11 at Ole Miss, what has happened to Ole Miss? They looked like world beaters and now they get pretty well man handled by Ga and MSU had this one in hand fairly early in the 2nd half.

Gaucho Don

PostPosted: 01/09/06 12:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah, the Georgia game wasn't nearly as big a surprise as this one was though.

Just a rivalry game effect maybe?

As I've been getting my system updated and getting ratings for individual games, I've been wondering if there was a quantifiable rivalry effect (but in order to measure it you would need like the top 2-4 rivalries for many schools).

The other one that would be interesting is whether more experienced teams are more likely to win close games, but that would take getting the roster experience average of every team (or starters?) unless there is a source for that somewhere.

Last edited by Gaucho Don on 01/09/06 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
mikey87

PostPosted: 01/09/06 12:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

what is wrong with the lady rebels PRICE needs to get it going again and other's need to step it up.

PUmatty

PostPosted: 01/09/06 12:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Purdue played at Mississippi State earlier this year. From that game, it seemed like the 'Dogs are REALLY bad this year. Is this game just flukey, or is Miss State better than I thought?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: