RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Not a good day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ucbart

PostPosted: 01/07/06 11:46 am    ::: Not a good day Reply Reply with quote

I just got back from the airport where I said goodbye to my best friend who's heading back to Iraq after a two-week break to come home for the holidays.

Now I have to watch 2 very long hours of the UCONN Hussies getting their butts kicked all over the floor.

PUmatty

PostPosted: 01/07/06 11:52 am    ::: Re: Not a good day Reply Reply with quote

ucbart wrote:
I just got back from the airport where I said goodbye to my best friend who's heading back to Iraq after a two-week break to come home for the holidays.

Now I have to watch 2 very long hours of the UCONN Hussies getting their butts kicked all over the floor.

It seems like your friend's tour in Iraq has been a long one. Hope he or she gets back for good soon.

ucbart

PostPosted: 01/07/06 12:13 pm    ::: Re: Not a good day Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
ucbart wrote:

It seems like your friend's tour in Iraq has been a long one. Hope he or she gets back for good soon.

He left at the beginning of August and he will be home for good and getting out of the ARMY no later than the end of July as of right now. This is his third tour over there.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: