RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

So, can you catch me up a little?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
buckfifty98

PostPosted: 03/14/05 8:09 pm    ::: So, can you catch me up a little? Reply Reply with quote

I've been to dot com and tried to get the gist of any trades and signings. What has become of the Claw? Still hanging in there or what? Did Sac re-sign Walker?

PostPosted: 03/14/05 8:12 pm    ::: Re: So, can you catch me up a little? Reply Reply with quote

buckfifty98 wrote:
I've been to dot com and tried to get the gist of any trades and signings. What has become of the Claw? Still hanging in there or what? Did Sac re-sign Walker?

Sacto re-signed Walker, but they traded Tangela Smith to Charlotte.

The Claw still belongs to Washington.

PostPosted: 03/14/05 9:38 pm    ::: Re: So, can you catch me up a little? Reply Reply with quote

Where you been, Buck?

buckfifty98

PostPosted: 03/15/05 1:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I have been washed away in a flood of work that carried me into a swamp of business alligators and snakes from which I escaped into the quicksand of deadlines which swallowed me down to my neck, out of which I climbed by catching a vine in my mouth and chewing my way up the vine without using my hands at all because they were busy fighting off bookkeepers when I suddenly found myself out of vine in a tall tree from which I could see retirement on a not-too-distant hillside. And then I thought, "Saaaayyyy... I wonder what's been happening in the good old WNBA?" and here I am.

Seriously, I have my own little business and a regular job and a teaching job and a job as an investigator for a government entity and I'm an officer in the local chapter of my professional organization and 2 kids in college and one still in High School and a dog and 2 1/2 cats and my wife still seems to like me so I pencil her in whenever possible... So much to do in only one lifetime.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: