RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Virginia Now 9-1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ridor

PostPosted: 12/30/05 1:17 am    ::: Virginia Now 9-1 Reply Reply with quote

Virginia Cavaliers took care of two teams in its Cavalier Classic by destroying Yale 92-41 and Holy Cross 80-39.

Connecticut beat Holy Cross by 24. BC beat HC by 14. Umm.

Up next is Middle Tennessee State (7-5) and at Marquette (9-1). Both are interesting teams, to say the least.

Let's gun for 11-1 before the ACC begins!

I'm so glad the Cavaliers is NOT ranked at all. No expectations, no pressures -- if things are good, they will trash North Carolina and rattle Duke -- I think I will head down to Durham to root for the Cavs to smack the heads of these Dookies.

R-

Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 12/30/05 10:12 am    ::: Re: Virginia Reply Reply with quote

>Up next is Middle Tennessee State (7-5) and at Marquette (9-1). Both are interesting teams, to say the least.

I'm looking forward to the Marquette-Virginia game - Virginia is a very good team and the best on MU's non-conference schedule. I'm glad that Virginia junior Brenna McGuire will get a chance to play in the building named for her grandfather and while I'm sure she'll get a nice reception from the fans when she's announced, we'll all be hoping to beat her team Smile. Marquette is 25-3 all-time in 'The Al' heading into tonight's game vs. Rice. Then Virginia comes to town on Wednesday for Marquette's last non-conference game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: