RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

For Mrs. DTSNMS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ILuvCatch

PostPosted: 12/28/05 10:35 am    ::: For Mrs. DTSNMS Reply Reply with quote

http://purduesports.collegesports.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/122705aaa.html

-Tamika Catchings
dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/28/05 11:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

THANKS! I printed out the article for her to read! Go Erin and the Boilermakers!

Wow, that is one smart girl. She really has her act together; I'm impressed.

desafiada6

PostPosted: 12/28/05 11:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

speaking of the Boilermakers, I can't wait until tomorrow night!! I've had a bad case of women's basketball withdrawal, more specifically Purdue women's basketball withdrawal. Laughing Whew, good thing they are back!

BOILER UP!!!

IndyPurduefan

PostPosted: 12/28/05 12:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

desafiada6 wrote:
speaking of the Boilermakers, I can't wait until tomorrow night!! I've had a bad case of women's basketball withdrawal, more specifically Purdue women's basketball withdrawal. Laughing Whew, good thing they are back!

BOILER UP!!!

des, are you going to the game tomorrow? I'm upset I won't be there tomorrow or Sunday......prior commitment tomorrow and Denver for new years......so please scream loudly for me......I want some big victories for the Boilers to atone for last year!!!!

PostPosted: 12/28/05 12:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

IndyPurduefan wrote:

des, are you going to the game tomorrow? I'm upset I won't be there tomorrow or Sunday......prior commitment tomorrow and Denver for new years......so please scream loudly for me......I want some big victories for the Boilers to atone for last year!!!!

Yup...I WILL BE THERE tomorrow and Sunday!!! Weather permitting and all that, but I checked and it's looking good. No worries, I'll scream to the best of my ability (I'm coming down with a cold)! Nothing like a good weekend of basketball! New Years Eve in South Bend (just the early afternoon), New Years Day in West Lafayette. Very Happy

Hope the girls came back from their break well rested and with some FIRE to start the Big 10 season!!

IndyPurduefan

PostPosted: 12/28/05 12:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

desafiada6 wrote:
IndyPurduefan wrote:

Yup...I WILL BE THERE tomorrow and Sunday!!! Weather permitting and all that, but I checked and it's looking good. No worries, I'll scream to the best of my ability (I'm coming down with a cold)! Nothing like a good weekend of basketball! New Years Eve in South Bend (just the early afternoon), New Years Day in West Lafayette. Very Happy

Hope the girls came back from their break well rested and with some FIRE to start the Big 10 season!!

Agreed on the fire part. I think that's the only thing holding them back right now............just need to be a little more consistent. They have the pieces to do great things this year, they just need to assert themselves on the other teams. Get mean!!! Very Happy

Have fun and GO BOILERS!!!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: