RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Thanks Rebkell

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JulDog64

PostPosted: 03/12/05 2:52 pm    ::: Thanks Rebkell Reply Reply with quote

Rebkell -
I just wanted to thank you for putting up this board and the challenge. I really enjoyed it and it brightened up a rather brutal winter. Your hard work has been greatly appreciated.

Jul

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 03/12/05 3:15 pm    ::: Re: Thanks Rebkell Reply Reply with quote

JulDog64 wrote:
Rebkell -
I just wanted to thank you for putting up this board and the challenge. I really enjoyed it and it brightened up a rather brutal winter. Your hard work has been greatly appreciated.

Jul

You're more than welcome, thanx for playing the game, and we'll do it again, hopefully next year it will be a bit smoother, we'll have all the rules established and we can make this an annual event, it was fun for me too, I just wish I hadn't botched up the conference tourney round so bad, I'm working on it right now, and hopefully I'll have the standings up in time for the final game tonight...

I also want to apologize for overlooking the MVC semis and finals, that one slipped by me, oh well I'll hopefully garner some aides next year, after I get them something they can use to update games and scores and stuff.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: