RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

BU vs. Hartford tomorrow for America East crown

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
njjosh

PostPosted: 03/11/05 10:38 pm    ::: BU vs. Hartford tomorrow for America East crown Reply Reply with quote

4 p.m. tomorrow at Hartford's arena on NESN (for those of you in New England or with DirecTV) or MSG (for those in the New York area).

BU was the #8 seed in the America East tourney and will be trying to win its fourth game in four days to go dancing for the second time in three years. BU beat Stony Brook in the first round (85-74), upset top-seeded Maine in the quarterfinals (63-51), and tonight beat #4 Vermont in the semifinals (70-63).

Hartford is the #2 seed and will have a huge crowd behind them tomorrow. They struggled past Northeastern (47-43) in the quarterfinals and held off New Hampshire tonight in the semis (52-38 ).

Winning a fourth game in four days is a very tough challenge to begin with. Doing it in front of a very hostile crowd tomorrow will be, IMO, impossible. I don't see how BU will have the legs left. I just hope BU doesn't have a lead late and blow it - that would be the worst of all.

Last edited by njjosh on 03/12/05 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 03/11/05 10:47 pm    ::: Re: BU vs. Hartford tomorrow for America East crown Reply Reply with quote

njjosh wrote:
4 p.m. tomorrow at Hartford's arena on NESN (for those of you in New England or with DirecTV).

Winning a fourth game in four days is a very tough challenge to begin with. Doing it in front of a very hostile crowd tomorrow will be, IMO, impossible. I don't see how BU will have the legs left. I just hope BU doesn't have a lead late and blow it - that would be the worst of all.

If you had been giving odds, which would have been the higher odds, that they are where they are right now, or that they'll win the championship tomorrow?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: