RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

DeLisha for Chamique?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
internationalbball

PostPosted: 03/10/05 9:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

To everyone if I have gotten off on the wrong foot with everyone I guess i have a little LA frustration build up but I think all of you are great and anything i say don't take it personal you can always get caught up in the heat of the moment so to all the members on both boards I sent out apologies but what people don't know just because you win championships dose not people are happy there are 2 sides to every story If I say something on this board it is becaise i have good info behind it and I know that if people checked it out they would get the same info. You know I use to be so proud that Delisha Milton-Jones is my wife the WNBA player but I had to wake up and realize that she is a person just like everyone else GOD Just gave her the ability to play basketball at a high leval man believe me I have been to All-Star games, WNBA championships,World Champuionships,Euroleague Final 4's Olympics no fan has had a better opportunity than me but what dont realize are these players really happy you dont know what goes on in there lives as a whole but again I wish everyone the best on this board

Smoovie

PostPosted: 03/10/05 11:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So how's DMJ knee doing? She been staying away from that cheese. I heard it's good for scar tissue, but it's not a cure. It's a good post surgery remedy because it's said to help soften scar tissue. I've heard of people using it on keloids.

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´*~Smoov
rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 03/10/05 11:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Smoovie wrote:
So how's DMJ knee doing? She been staying away from that cheese. I heard it's good for scar tissue, but it's not a cure. It's a good post surgery remedy because it's said to help soften scar tissue. I've heard of people using it on keloids.

Yeah, how is the knee, and wasn't it the MCL that gave way in her last game?

I was fascinated by the Cheese Knee story, it must have been doing some good, she played for a long time and very well at that, and seemed to be getting better every game before the SASS game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: