RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

McGraw may miss her 3rd game when Purdue host the Irish 12/7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00NDROCKS

PostPosted: 12/06/05 3:28 pm    ::: McGraw may miss her 3rd game when Purdue host the Irish 12/7 Reply Reply with quote

So far Muffet McGraw has missed two games with the Irish with an undisclosed illness and it is not looking good for their upcoming meeting with the Boilers on Wed. 12/7. The Irish are 0-7 at Mackey Arena over the past years. McGraw missed her 700th victory against Iona 12/29 and then again at Wisconsin this past Sunday 12/4, the victories however do count towards Mufett's all time wins (NCAA RULES). Privacy laws prevent anyone at ND from discussing the details of her illness, but associate Head Coach Coquese Washington made it clear that McGraw is not out of the loop. "She is very much in the loop" said Washington. "We talk on the phone , we send her tapes of practice and the games and she gives us advice", this however could be Washington's 3rd game in the hot seat for the Irish. Washington stated that the Wisconsin game was better for she had more time to prepare unlike the Iona game when she was told onlya few short hours before tipoff that she would be running the show. Go Irish and get well soon Muffet.

PUmatty

PostPosted: 12/06/05 3:30 pm    ::: Re: McGraw may miss her 3rd game when Purdue host the Irish Reply Reply with quote

Hope Muffet is well enough to be at the game tomorrow. It wouldn't be a Purdue/ND game without being able to harrass her.

If she isn't, and the game was against anyone but Purdue, I would cheer for Co. That says a lot, as Purdue fans are required by law to cheer against ND.

desafiada6

PostPosted: 12/06/05 3:33 pm    ::: Re: McGraw may miss her 3rd game when Purdue host the Irish Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
...Purdue fans are required by law to cheer against ND.

oh, oh...am i breaking the law when I cheer for Notre Dame football?!? Laughing

on another note, hope Muffet gets well soon.

pilight

PostPosted: 12/06/05 3:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hmm, an "undisclosed medical condition". I wonder what it could be...

PostPosted: 12/06/05 3:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Hmm, an "undisclosed medical condition". I wonder what it could be...

Bart's sister?

golden33

PostPosted: 12/07/05 8:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Undisclosed could be anything. Notre Dame is really picky about that. A few years ago they had a football player out with a torn ACL about midway through the season, everyone knew he had a torn ACL, but he was never officially listed as out for the whole season. No official ND rep. would ever say anything about it.

It's really not that big a deal, but I wonder why Notre Dame has this privacy law but it seems like no other colleges, at least as far as football goes, has them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: