RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Trades?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hyperetic

PostPosted: 11/21/05 1:13 pm    ::: Trades? Reply Reply with quote

There are a lot of trade rumors floating around. One of the biggest is Kevin Garnett from the T-Wolves to the Knicks for Stephan Marbury. Are there any trades in particular you'd like to see happen or not?
hoopladreams

PostPosted: 11/21/05 3:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

KG for Stephon Marbury? Um, no. Maybe Marbury, Curry and Frye/Lee for KG. Even that trade would still be skewed in favor of New York.

A good trade may be KG for Jermaine O'Neal and Danny Granger or something like that.

If you're gonna trade KG, you gotta trade him for someone like JO, Shaq, Kobe, Dirk, LeBron or a superstar like that ...not for a disguntled combo guard.

PostPosted: 11/21/05 4:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tyson Chandler for Antonio Davis and a pick Laughing

Hasnt been talked about, and likely wont happen. But Tyson has not played well so far and he needs more of an offensive punch but thats just not his game.

PostPosted: 11/21/05 5:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Streaks wrote:

Hasnt been talked about, and likely wont happen. But Tyson has not played well so far and he needs more of an offensive punch but thats just not his game.

OMG Streaks, I hope you're kidding! I've been hard on Tyson the entire season, but that trade is just ridiculous! We already get the Knicks' first round pick next year from the Curry trade. What other pick are they gonna give us? A second round pick? You can't trade your first round pick two years in a row, right...so its not even like we could get their 2007 pick (not that I would want that either knowing that there's an off chance that the Knicks actually become good in the next two years)

Tyson is in a slump right now, but he still has more trade value than that.

PostPosted: 11/21/05 7:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

hoopladreams wrote:
Streaks wrote:

OMG Streaks, I hope you're kidding! I've been hard on Tyson the entire season, but that trade is just ridiculous! We already get the Knicks' first round pick next year from the Curry trade. What other pick are they gonna give us? A second round pick? You can't trade your first round pick two years in a row, right...so its not even like we could get their 2007 pick (not that I would want that either knowing that there's an off chance that the Knicks actually become good in the next two years)

Tyson is in a slump right now, but he still has more trade value than that.

Oh yeah, I forgot we got their pick. Hmm, your right. I'll think of something, Tyson's been on my bad side lately Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: