RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

More liberty stuff on Safsal

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lior

PostPosted: 03/06/05 12:26 pm    ::: More liberty stuff on Safsal Reply Reply with quote

A chat with shameka and crob before the cup finals... what can I do, I'm a lib fan Smile
Crystal says Shameka should play some 4 for us next season...
http://www.safsal.co.il/earticle.aspx?id=2210

also while you're there do check out who's leading the league in assists to turnover ratio...

Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 03/06/05 9:58 pm    ::: Re: More liberty stuff on Safsal Reply Reply with quote

GoLiberty03 wrote:
A chat with shameka and crob before the cup finals... what can I do, I'm a lib fan Smile
Crystal says Shameka should play some 4 for us next season...
http://www.safsal.co.il/earticle.aspx?id=2210

also while you're there do check out who's leading the league in assists to turnover ratio...

Great interview, always nice to hear from the Libs. KB Sharp doing well too, I see she's the one leading the league in assists to turnover ratio.

herrade

PostPosted: 03/07/05 6:48 am    ::: Re: More liberty stuff on Safsal Reply Reply with quote

Str8_Butta33 wrote:

Great interview, always nice to hear from the Libs. KB Sharp doing well too, I see she's the one leading the league in assists to turnover ratio.

good news, because little becky had NINE turnovers to her five assists in the march 4 game against the hawks. so depressing.

PostPosted: 03/07/05 7:06 am    ::: Re: More liberty stuff on Safsal Reply Reply with quote

herrade wrote:
Str8_Butta33 wrote:

good news, because little becky had NINE turnovers to her five assists in the march 4 game against the hawks. so depressing.

Well in Yesterday's game Becky had TEN turnovers, to go along with 6 assist's. The only excuse that I could come up with is, teams are triple teaming her and she's just throwing the ball in the air with hopes that one of her teammates catch it (lol).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: