RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

CBS' The Talk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toad455

PostPosted: 10/20/10 1:14 pm    ::: CBS' The Talk Reply Reply with quote

has anyone else watched this new talk show on CBS?? It's basically CBS' version of "The View" with Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Leah Remini, Holly Robinson Peete, Sharon Osbourne & Marissa Jaret Winokur.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
PUmatty

PostPosted: 10/20/10 2:37 pm    ::: Re: CBS' The Talk Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
has anyone else watched this new talk show on CBS?? It's basically CBS' version of "The View" with Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Leah Remini, Holly Robinson Peete, Sharon Osbourne & Marissa Jaret Winokur.

I replaced my beloved "As The World Turns," so I don't think I will ever watch it, just on principle.

I am glad to see Sarah Gilbert back on TV though.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 10/20/10 2:46 pm    ::: Re: CBS' The Talk Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:

Ever since their appearances on "The Apprentice" Holly and Sharon get on my nerves. I won't watch it.

Realcomplicated

PostPosted: 10/20/10 6:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I watched the first epidsode and I want that hour of my life back Sad

I don't think it will be in for the long haul! JMO though

LoveJanet

PostPosted: 10/20/10 6:39 pm    ::: Re: CBS' The Talk Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:

I like the personalities on "The Talk" (mainly Leah, Sara, Holly and Sharon), but "The View" is a train wreck that I have to see sometimes.

StevenHW

PostPosted: 10/20/10 7:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Let's see if Bill O'Reilly will make an appearance on "The Talk"!

ddubdawg

PostPosted: 10/21/10 5:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yes I have watched and for the most part have liked it. It is very much like the View so it is funny to me when they say that Gilbert came up with concept after having her second child. But having said that, they have enough differences from the View to make it different enough. Honestly though, why advertise Marissa as one of the hosts when she has been on the show in one or two segments. Not fair. I'd like to see more of her and hear less of Remini. Yikes!

Fuzzball Records

PostPosted: 10/21/10 3:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Julie Chen's career really took off when she married CBS CEO Les Moonveens (sp), huh? Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 10/21/10 5:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fuzzball Records wrote:
Julie Chen's career really took off when she married CBS CEO Les Moonveens (sp), huh? Rolling Eyes

"Sleeping with the boss" still survives.

KeiraNY

PostPosted: 10/21/10 9:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nope, I will NEVER watch a show that replaced a soap opera. While I wasn't an ATWT viewer, I AM a One Life to Live viewer, which in NY, comes on at the same time. Nope, plus the fact that I can't STAND that whore Julie Chen, makes it completely unwatchable for me. That woman is a bot who slept her way to the top & made no secret about it either.

And Fuzzball, it's Les Moonves...

PostPosted: 05/09/19 7:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

UPDATE: The Talk creator and panelist Sara Gilbert will be leaving the show on September. Sara announced her departure last month. And Marie Osmond was recently announced that she will be joining the show as a regular panelist. Marie has previously appeared as a guest host on the show.

Marie and her brother Donny currently has a residency at the Flamingo in Las Vegas, but it will end in mid-November.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/07/entertainment/marie-osmond-the-talk/index.html

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/marie-osmond-replacing-sara-gilbert-on-the-talk-1658426/

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: