RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Flavin-less Spiders advance to A-10 semis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KatValeska

PostPosted: 03/05/05 10:43 pm    ::: Flavin-less Spiders advance to A-10 semis Reply Reply with quote

Only thing I've been able to learn is that Richmond's star power forward injured her knee in the regular-season finale against Dayton and is being held out until the NCAA's.

Spiders defeated Rhode Island 58-42 to advance to the conference semis tomorrow against GW -on the Empresses' home court.

http://richmondspiders.collegesports.com/sports/w-baskbl/recaps/030505aad.html

Regardless, at 23-6, I now think they should be a lock - at least as much a lock as an A-10 at large can be.

Go Spiders!

pilight

PostPosted: 03/05/05 10:59 pm    ::: Re: Flavin-less Spiders advance to A-10 semis Reply Reply with quote

ProfessorChaos06 wrote:
Only thing I've been able to learn is that Richmond's star power forward injured her knee in the regular-season finale against Dayton and is being held out until the NCAA's.

That's pretty risky. There's no such thing as a lock from a mid-major, and I don't like their chances of beating Temple without Flavin. Actually, I don't like their chances too much even WITH her...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: