RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

where are those "asian backstreet boys?"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sambista

PostPosted: 10/25/05 6:46 pm    ::: where are those "asian backstreet boys?" Reply Reply with quote

okay, i have summoned all my web-surfing powers, and i cannot find this damned thing. i saw it on the "today" show, they said it was the latest rage, they said it was on google, but i'll be damned if i can find it. do you know where it is?

best i can tell you, this is an amateur video of two chinese architecture students in houston, who're wearing rockets jerseys in the video and lip-syncing to a backstreet boys tunes, the title of which (sorry) i couldn't tell you to save my life. it was pretty funny, especially since there's another guy in the background, his back is to the camera, and he never once turns around or shows any interest the whole time this is going on. i went to google video, couldn't find anything. but on another search, i saw an address that started out http://video.google.com . . . but google failed to produce the page. then i found another video of the "asian backstreet boys," but it kept breaking up badly and i honestly couldn't tell if they were the same two guys i saw this morning, and they were wearing adidas warmups, not rockets jerseys.

has anyone seen a link to this?

PostPosted: 10/25/05 7:35 pm    ::: Re: where are those "asian backstreet boys?" Reply Reply with quote

sebibb wrote:
okay, i have summoned all my web-surfing powers, and i cannot find this damned thing. i saw it on the "today" show, they said it was the latest rage, they said it was on google, but i'll be damned if i can find it. do you know where it is?

best i can tell you, this is an amateur video of two chinese architecture students in houston, who're wearing rockets jerseys in the video and lip-syncing to a backstreet boys tunes, the title of which (sorry) i couldn't tell you to save my life. it was pretty funny, especially since there's another guy in the background, his back is to the camera, and he never once turns around or shows any interest the whole time this is going on. i went to google video, couldn't find anything. but on another search, i saw an address that started out http://video.google.com . . . but google failed to produce the page. then i found another video of the "asian backstreet boys," but it kept breaking up badly and i honestly couldn't tell if they were the same two guys i saw this morning, and they were wearing adidas warmups, not rockets jerseys.

has anyone seen a link to this?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2397532802194226883&q=backstreet

PostPosted: 10/25/05 7:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

thanks, bsb, but that's the one with them wearing the adidas warmups, not the rockets jerseys. it must be an earlier video.

i think it's the same guys, tho. the guy on the left, in the video i'm looking for, has his left hand wrapped like he broke it or something.

PostPosted: 10/25/05 8:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sebibb wrote:
thanks, bsb, but that's the one with them wearing the adidas warmups, not the rockets jerseys. it must be an earlier video.

i think it's the same guys, tho. the guy on the left, in the video i'm looking for, has his left hand wrapped like he broke it or something.

try this

http://www.bloguras.net/archivos/2005/10/12/316-los-backstreet-boys-orientales.php

PostPosted: 10/25/05 8:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LOL Laughing
The latest rage, huh? Does this mean we can expect "American LipSync Idol" to grace the airwaves next fall?

That guy in the background must be on the internet, posting the webcam's URL to as many off-topic message boards as he can think of, under the heading "Roommates From Hell"

PostPosted: 10/25/05 8:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bigsportzbabe wrote:
sebibb wrote:

try this

http://www.bloguras.net/archivos/2005/10/12/316-los-backstreet-boys-orientales.php

that's it!

but that's not fair - skulking about in another language . . .

PostPosted: 10/25/05 8:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
LOL Laughing
The latest rage, huh? Does this mean we can expect "American LipSync Idol" to grace the airwaves next fall?

That guy in the background must be on the internet, posting the webcam's URL to as many off-topic message boards as he can think of, under the heading "Roommates From Hell"

The guy at the back is playin counter-strike

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: