RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Paul Shirley's ESPN column

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BCBG25

PostPosted: 10/20/05 11:25 pm    ::: Paul Shirley's ESPN column Reply Reply with quote

I'm enjoying Paul's column. He is so honest for an (ex) NBA player, it's kinda refreshing. I didn't read his blog last season, but I suppose it was cool cuz it landed him a job with ESPN.
His latest entry is a riot.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=shirley_paul&id=2198684

PostPosted: 10/20/05 11:47 pm    ::: Re: Paul Shirley's ESPN column Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Next, Nine Inch Nails was at the top of my "Bands I've Not Yet Seen Live" list, and I needed to remedy that. Last, I hoped to see some friends and participate in some general relaxation for a weekend.

Yeah, I have a decent-sized "Bands I've Not Yet Seen Live" list too Razz

Fun article no doubt Cool

BCBG25

PostPosted: 10/21/05 12:01 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

My list is getting shorter now that I'm going to see The Strokes on Sunday, Pearl Jam in December, and Rolling Stones in January. I'm still not very satisfied with the Guns 'n Roses version I got to see (the fat Axl version), but it's better than nothing.
Looks Paul hated Russia. Maybe he could hire Sue's agent?
Izzy and Helen didn't like Russia much, but that's to be expected of Iziane who grew up in the sunny Northeast coast.

PostPosted: 10/21/05 12:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BCBG25 wrote:
My list is getting shorter now that I'm going to see The Strokes on Sunday, Pearl Jam in December, and Rolling Stones in January. I'm still not very satisfied with the Guns 'n Roses version I got to see (the fat Axl version), but it's better than nothing.
Looks Paul hated Russia. Maybe he could hire Sue's agent?
Izzy and Helen didn't like Russia much, but that's to be expected of Iziane who grew up in the sunny Northeast coast.

Well I've seen Pearl Jam a ridiculous amount of times, since they always like to come here, so I'm sure you'll enjoy that one.. The others only once each.. There are a lot of Brit Pop fans in SF for some reason Shocked Word is that the Smashing Pumpkins are trying to reform, so maybe if you haven't seen them you can check them out... Courtney Love is still in rehab though.. Confused

Well, maybe Paul just didn't have the right tour guide... Wink I think Kamila has a future in the tourist industry.. Razz Yeah, I remember how Izzy and Helen were quoted in an article how they're used to tropical climates and anything below ~26°C is cold for them Razz But I'm the same way. Cool Also a fan of high humidity too...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: