RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Off-topic question about off-topic posts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KatValeska

PostPosted: 02/28/05 9:17 pm    ::: Off-topic question about off-topic posts Reply Reply with quote

So I've noticed there seems to be a specific spot for off topic posts here.

But does that apply to the wcbb posters as well? There looks to be a bunch of those WNBA big-time city slickers over there. I fear that we - the fans coming over from the espn top 25 board - being humble, simple-living country folks and pokes may not mesh very well with the others.

So many of our fans come from the swamps of Tennessee and the mountain ranges of Connecticut. Then there's poor ucbart stuck up there in his secluded outpost in Canada - I'm reckoning we might be best left to doing ot posts the ways they've always been done among our kind.

What's the rules regarding such rebkell?

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 02/28/05 9:22 pm    ::: Re: Off-topic question about off-topic posts Reply Reply with quote

ProfessorChaos06 wrote:
So I've noticed there seems to be a specific spot for off topic posts here.

But does that apply to the wcbb posters as well? There looks to be a bunch of those WNBA big-time city slickers over there. I fear that we - the fans coming over from the espn top 25 board - being humble, simple-living country folks and pokes may not mesh very well with the others.

So many of our fans come from the swamps of Tennessee and the mountain ranges of Connecticut. Then there's poor ucbart stuck up there in his secluded outpost in Canada - I'm reckoning we might be best left to doing ot posts the ways they've always been done among our kind.

What's the rules regarding such rebkell?

There aren't any, some wanted an off topic forum, so we made one, there is nothing that says you have to post on topic in any forum, use your own judgment, if they don't like it, they'll let you know about it...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: