RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Meet the Fundies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bluewolfvii

PostPosted: 10/17/05 12:49 pm    ::: Meet the Fundies Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
The median age of death for lesbians is forty-five years old—of lesbians. That compares to seventy-five years old for heterosexual men and seventy-nine for heterosexual women. Only one percent of homosexuals die of old age; only three percent ever live to age fifty-five. Think about it, and then tell me that God doesn’t have some problem with this whole thing—that God isn’t speaking. It’s unnecessary to put my name in the paper—you can just say that “God said,” and here’s the statistics. -Mary Ann Markiarian, Sugar Land
http://www.texasobserver.org/showArticle.asp?ArticleID=2044

Shocked

("Mary Ann Markarian is a polished professional Christian performer and minister who has sung and preached in big arenas all over the world with Benny Hinn and other major televangelists"-Texas Observer).

peaceplease

PostPosted: 10/17/05 12:52 pm    ::: Re: Meet the Fundies Reply Reply with quote

bluewolfvii wrote:
Quote:
The median age of death for lesbians is forty-five years old—of lesbians. That compares to seventy-five years old for heterosexual men and seventy-nine for heterosexual women. Only one percent of homosexuals die of old age; only three percent ever live to age fifty-five. Think about it, and then tell me that God doesn’t have some problem with this whole thing—that God isn’t speaking. It’s unnecessary to put my name in the paper—you can just say that “God said,” and here’s the statistics. -Mary Ann Markiarian, Sugar Land
http://www.texasobserver.org/showArticle.asp?ArticleID=2044

Shocked

Damn I wish stupid people from Texas would shut the hell up.
I can't get out of this damn state fast enough.

Might it be that the older homosexuals are still closeted because of the pressures of their generation? Especially here in Texas! Rolling Eyes

PEACE

Last edited by peaceplease on 10/17/05 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
stever

PostPosted: 10/17/05 12:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ROFL!...Benny Hinn, say no more! Rolling Eyes

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 10/17/05 1:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Why is it GLBT people are closeted but stupid people are proudly and prominently displayed in Texas?

peaceplease

PostPosted: 10/17/05 1:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
Why is it GLBT people are closeted but stupid people are proudly and prominently displayed in Texas?

was this in response to me? if so, i don't understand. my comment was not knocking GLBT. sorry if you misunderstood.

PEACE
CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 10/17/05 1:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

No, my comment was not related to you. I was just commenting on the stupidity of the women in the article, while noting how many in the Red States choose to remain closeted. Nothing to do with you, Cheryl.

peaceplease

PostPosted: 10/17/05 1:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Well, then back to the stupid coment. Because everything is bigger in Texas. Even the stupidity! It is actually embarrasssing for me sometimes.

PEACE
dtsnms

PostPosted: 10/17/05 1:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cheryleggleston wrote:
Well, then back to the stupid coment. Because everything is bigger in Texas. Even the stupidity! It is actually embarrasssing for me sometimes.

Especially the Texans! "Bigger" doesn't even begin to describe how awful they were last night!

peaceplease

PostPosted: 10/17/05 1:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I feel sorry for David Carr!

PEACE
4ever_bball_fan

PostPosted: 10/17/05 2:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dts...thanks for opening the door for my weekly tirade on the Texans.

Even the announcers felt sorry for Carr...calling him "brave" and "courageous" for even stepping up for a snap with this team.

They also commented on his attitude in the locker room...as in you would never know the team has a losing record. Heck no...the kid has been bounced on his head so many times, even he thinks he can get better!!!

Almost makes me wish for the days before we got another team.

Down the street from each other, the Astros, Comets and Rockets help us keep our sporting pride in H-town.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: