RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Very BOLD preseason prediction by the bballfan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bballfan2005

PostPosted: 10/06/05 12:59 am    ::: Very BOLD preseason prediction by the bballfan Reply Reply with quote

San Antonio will NOT repeat as NBA Champions (never have, never will)! Also, T-Mac will be league MVP and propel the Rockets into the WCF. Any other bold predictions? Razz

Mathies to LA 2013
BCBG25

PostPosted: 10/06/05 10:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yes, the Heat will collapse because of on court and off court chemistry issues. That's what happens when Gary Payton comes around.

PostPosted: 10/07/05 5:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Houston? Shocked Yao is 7'5 and couldn't even rebound more than 10 a game. GO SPURS!

"Kim Yu-Na. A living, breathing work of art from Korea" - Cam Cole, Vancouver Sun
bballfan2005

PostPosted: 10/07/05 5:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

boogiezen wrote:
Houston? Shocked Yao is 7'5 and couldn't even rebound more than 10 a game. GO SPURS!

Laughing I understand that, but JVG's working on his aggressiveness. Hopefully he'll make greater strides in that department this season.

Hopefully Stromile Swift will be a better PF than Ryan Bowen. :X

I don't like the idea of having Skip to My Lou at PG, but we'll see how this works. I liked Mike James much better than Rafer Alston. :X

This season will be a special one for the Rockets...I can just feel it! Very Happy

Mathies to LA 2013
hoopladreams

PostPosted: 10/08/05 10:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Some bold (and not-so-bold) predictions...

(1) The Miami Heat will underacheive due to chemistry problems (as BCBG has already predicted)...causing Shaq to whine like a baby...ultimately causing Van Gundy to be fired. Pat Riley will take over as head coach mid-way thru the season.

(2) The Cleveland LeBrons will miss the playoffs for the third straight year of the King James "reign."

(3) The Chicago Bulls will not only make the playoffs, they will also win at least one playoff series. They will also have a (much) better record than the New York Bulls.

(4) The Phoenix Suns are done. They'll still be exciting to watch with Amare and Nash, but they will be far from contenders.

(5) Larry Brown will mercilessly rip Starbury, Crawford, Q, Curry, and Mo Taylor (the starting 5?) in the media before December 1st.

(6) Allen Iverson will look damn good in a suit! ...but the Sixers will still have to fight damn hard just to be mediocre.

(7) The worst team in the league will be... Question

bullsky

PostPosted: 10/10/05 8:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I agree with Hoopla on the fact that I think the Bulls will surprise people once again. I still think there are doubters who think last year was fluke. We should finish top 5 this year but New York and Cleveland have both gotten better.

PostPosted: 10/17/05 12:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If 'Toine gets hurt or traded, Miami will be just fine. I'm not hoping for Walker to get injured, but he does seem to somehow get injured just about every season. Miami will be fine.

LA will make the playoffs...the CLIPPERS, that is. Laughing

Mathies to LA 2013
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: