RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Guess I'm done with the other board!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slovydal

PostPosted: 02/27/05 9:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DTS,
I'm glad to see the Danicard worked out after stever fixed it.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 02/27/05 9:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Actually herrade sent me one via paintshop; stever's works too.

ucbart

PostPosted: 02/27/05 9:54 pm    ::: Hey hey hey Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms....I'm a UCONN fan, we gotta stick together. It's okay to tell Rutgers fans that, but not fellow Huskies!! Razz

Thanks Keegs!!

dtsnms

PostPosted: 02/27/05 9:55 pm    ::: Re: Hey hey hey Reply Reply with quote

ucbart wrote:
dtsnms....I'm a UCONN fan, we gotta stick together. It's okay to tell Rutgers fans that, but not fellow Huskies!! Razz

Thanks Keegs!!

Aw shucks, Bart, BECAUSE you're a UConn fan, I KNEW you'd figure it out!!! That really sucked last night, huh?

Slovydal

PostPosted: 02/27/05 9:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:

I wonder what happened when I emailed it to you. When I tested it it worked - go figure. All's well that ends well!

bballjunkee212

PostPosted: 02/27/05 9:58 pm    ::: Re: Guess I'm done with the other board! Reply Reply with quote

Oh here y'all are! Is this a permanent switch?

~Bill

Gaucho Don wrote:
I've still been going there (and here) because people still have been posting over there more than here, but the missing "next message" link is the last straw... bummer on the missed content, but it's just too much of a pain to navigate... not to mention it seems to still be getting slower!

I'm thinking they want the board dead? anyway, if so, they are well on their way!

dtsnms

PostPosted: 02/27/05 9:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Slovydal wrote:
dtsnms wrote:

I wonder what happened when I emailed it to you. When I tested it it worked - go figure. All's well that ends well!

Your efforts were appreciated, believe me. I was so pissed on Friday trying to get that to work, and trying to get the kid back from Florida with delays in every airport. She only made her connection becuase the pilot of the first leg needed to get to Hartford for the am. Her luggage didn't make it until the next day.

Gaucho Don

PostPosted: 02/27/05 9:59 pm    ::: Re: Guess I'm done with the other board! Reply Reply with quote

bballjunkee212 wrote:
Oh here y'all are! Is this a permanent switch?

~Bill

It is for me Smile

Slovydal

PostPosted: 02/27/05 10:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I hear so many horror stories about flight cancellations and missing luggage - I can't believe how lucky I've been the last few years.

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 02/27/05 10:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Keegan wrote:
Go to 'profile' after logging in and the upload avatar thingy is at the bottom of the page.

ok, i still have no idea how to get my AIM logo onto this forum. any suggestions? Question

dtsnms

PostPosted: 02/27/05 10:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
Keegan wrote:
Go to 'profile' after logging in and the upload avatar thingy is at the bottom of the page.

ok, i still have no idea how to get my AIM logo onto this forum. any suggestions? Question

Ohhhh, that's what costs extra. Reb's consulting service.

ucbart

PostPosted: 02/27/05 10:18 pm    ::: Re: Hey hey hey Reply Reply with quote

Aw shucks, Bart, BECAUSE you're a UConn fan, I KNEW you'd figure it out!!! That really sucked last night, huh?[/quote]

Sucked isn't the word. Then of course you have doggygickhead on the boner playing Geno's security guard.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 02/27/05 10:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I haven't even gone there today; I figured it would be a fiasco. Hey, at least you're not banned like I was! Damn Coach G. How dare I defend her and say she can coach?

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 02/27/05 10:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
Keegan wrote:

You are going to have to locate where the AIM logo is on your computer, if you right click on it, and select properties, it should show the location of the picture on your pc or where ever it is located. When you go to your profile, down at the bottom is an Avatar section, the Browse button at the bottom will let you select the pic from your PC, and it will upload it to the server. Then it should be there as your avatar.

Is that about as clear as mud ? Wink

KatValeska

PostPosted: 02/27/05 11:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Well we've done this once before and then everyone flocked back to ESPN - no doubt because they care so much about their posters.

Hopefully we've learned something. If so the ESPN board will just be ltf and a bunch of newbies -and then I can delete it from my bookmarks.

Heck, we even have over five times the emoticon choices! woohoo!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: