RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

hey ffo, sound familiar?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
herrade

PostPosted: 02/23/05 7:38 pm    ::: hey ffo, sound familiar? Reply Reply with quote

It must be in the NY water...

"And what really surprised me was how well we played against some of the best teams in the league... We could have won three or four of the six games on this road trip."

"We lost games because we weren't making free throws or committed a turnover... But those are things that we can correct and control. So while I'm definitely disappointed in our record, I'm not disappointed in the effort."

"We have a coach... right now who in my opinion is doing an excellent job with what we have..."

"What I've got to do this summer is to work within the system but still find a way to acquire some younger players... Keep on working the plan."

http://www.nba.com/knicks/news/thomas_plan_050210.html

PostPosted: 02/23/05 8:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Zeke's days are numbered. When David Stern is ready to go 30 divisions, maybe the Knicks will win something...
I'm thinking about going to the game against the Lakers since I'm gonna be in NY for a while, but then again, it's mostly because I miss the Garden more than anything lol

PostPosted: 02/23/05 8:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BCBG25 wrote:
I'm thinking about going to the game against the Lakers since I'm gonna be in NY for a while, but then again, it's mostly because I miss the Garden more than anything lol

i'd offer you my tix to monday's game but they're already spoken for. i could give you the warriors or wizards tix tho. i think i can just forward them to you online. lemme know.

PostPosted: 02/23/05 8:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thanks for the offer. I'm gonna try to make weekend games since I'm not staying in the city. Some co-workers will be coming to games too, so I guess we're gonna try to get tix together. Are they that hard to watch that you're giving tix away? Damn...

PostPosted: 02/23/05 8:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BCBG25 wrote:
Thanks for the offer. I'm gonna try to make weekend games since I'm not staying in the city. Some co-workers will be coming to games too, so I guess we're gonna try to get tix together. Are they that hard to watch that you're giving tix away? Damn...

yes. they are that hard to watch... the knicks city dancers too. they're as bad as, if not worse than, the torch patrol... if you can possibly imagine.

anyway, it's been like a chore going to the games, especially with the crutches, so i've been passing a lot of them up... especially the ones that are on HDtv.

the upside is that i'm sure you'll get decent tickets Wink

PostPosted: 02/23/05 8:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oh yeah, I forgot about your accident, silly me. That explains not wanting to go to the Garden, besides watching the Knicks stink up the place. Maybe I'll catch Becky working for MSG Network? When does the NWBL end?
Yeah, well, I'm saving my money to see JKidd to Vinsanity. Even if I don't particularly like either player, they're one of the most exciting combos in the league right now. Plus driving would be easier for me, unless it's snowing lol...not to mention cheaper tix Wink

PostPosted: 02/24/05 2:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

herrade wrote:
BCBG25 wrote:

i'd offer you my tix to monday's game but they're already spoken for. i could give you the warriors or wizards tix tho. i think i can just forward them to you online. lemme know.

You can forward them to me, nah I'm just joking.

KeiraNY

PostPosted: 02/24/05 12:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I would LOVE to go to the Meadowlands...it'll have to be on a weekend, but I'd love to see Kidd & Carter together!!

When r u going to be in NY??

BCBG25 wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot about your accident, silly me. That explains not wanting to go to the Garden, besides watching the Knicks stink up the place. Maybe I'll catch Becky working for MSG Network? When does the NWBL end?
Yeah, well, I'm saving my money to see JKidd to Vinsanity. Even if I don't particularly like either player, they're one of the most exciting combos in the league right now. Plus driving would be easier for me, unless it's snowing lol...not to mention cheaper tix Wink

BCBG25

PostPosted: 02/24/05 12:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

KeiraNY wrote:
I would LOVE to go to the Meadowlands...it'll have to be on a weekend, but I'd love to see Kidd & Carter together!!

I'm trying to arrange it with stupka since that's her territory lol
I'll be staying in Princeton for the next 2 months starting Saturday, so it's probably a 40-minute drive or so.
Let me know when you wanna go, I'm pretty sure we can arrange a Libert-arians meeting lol
You have my email, right?
Or you can send me a private message, your choice.

PostPosted: 02/24/05 12:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

KeiraNY wrote:

You're going to see NJ play Minnesota? Because from what I hear that may be the only way you see them on the same court after this weekend! Laughing

BCBG25

PostPosted: 02/24/05 12:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Kidd to Minny?
Don't think so, but let's see...

PostPosted: 02/24/05 12:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

For the sake of continuity, I'm going to talk NBA in the Maelstrom. The Cavs made a trade, I already put it up.

KeiraNY

PostPosted: 02/24/05 2:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ah so stupka resurfaces!! LOL!! I've spoken to her once since the season ending loss <sigh>

I'll find your email...I think it may be in my computer at home...if not I'll ask but I think I have it.

It's about a 35-45 mins drive for me to the Meadowlands...or I'll see how long it takes by public transportation....I'll email ya!

BCBG25 wrote:
KeiraNY wrote:

I'm trying to arrange it with stupka since that's her territory lol
I'll be staying in Princeton for the next 2 months starting Saturday, so it's probably a 40-minute drive or so.
Let me know when you wanna go, I'm pretty sure we can arrange a Libert-arians meeting lol
You have my email, right?
Or you can send me a private message, your choice.

ripleydc

PostPosted: 02/24/05 2:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
I'll be staying in Princeton for the next 2 months starting Saturday

hey BCBG, if you're stateside for 2 months, you should consider heading down I95 for the 1st & 2nd rounds of the NCAA tourney at UMd. Terps almost certainly will be one of the teams playing and they've got at least a couple of future W players.

http://umterps.collegesports.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/05-ncaa-comcast-host.html[/quote]

BCBG25

PostPosted: 02/24/05 2:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hey, thanks for the heads up, ripley. I believe UMd is stupka's alma mater, that's very cool!
Are you going?

PostPosted: 02/24/05 2:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

absolutely! ...sounds like you and jersey need to make another roadtrip. Very Happy

BCBG25

PostPosted: 02/24/05 3:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Deal!
I'll drive down to DC anyway, I have some friends who want a whole Smithsonian tour, so I guess I'll finally get into WCBB Wink

PostPosted: 02/24/05 3:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Make sure you actually call me this time...

FFO

PostPosted: 02/24/05 6:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Damn, Zeke, I'm SOOOO proud!
Can I wash your socks?

PostPosted: 02/25/05 10:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

As a matter of fact I am going to see NJ & Minny...it should be a good game. I have never been to the Meadowlands, so this will be my first time!

I'm excited...it should be a good game!!

dtsnms wrote:
KeiraNY wrote:

You're going to see NJ play Minnesota? Because from what I hear that may be the only way you see them on the same court after this weekend! Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: