RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

WNBA OWNERSHIP CHALLENGE ANNOUNCEMENTS AND RULES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 23354



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 4:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So I guess Tulsa is on the clock? for a FA selection.


JRae



Joined: 15 Aug 2008
Posts: 671
Location: somewhere where they got rid of their wnba team cuz the kings suck


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 4:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

yea tulsa is up. i dont know how much time you guys wanna give people you guys can figure that out



_________________
CANCER FREE MOM!


Avatar: From the back of my car. yes it's still there. Maloofs can suck it!
apocolocyntosis



Joined: 04 Jul 2009
Posts: 714
Location: Seattle


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 5:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wow I missed a lot! my thoughts are with you, JRae, and your family.

So, I'm going to go ahead and begin the FA signing now.

The Tulsa Pulse signs Svetlana Abrosimova.


JumpMan23



Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 1203
Location: Garnet Army


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 5:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Toliver's not on anyone's roster.


myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 23354



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 6:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

JRae are you sure Sacramento is passing on the FA? I want to make sure before I do mine.


ucdt3



Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 5104



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 6:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
JRae are you sure Sacramento is passing on the FA? I want to make sure before I do mine.


Yeah, she's passing up her spot.


abontorab9



Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Posts: 6207
Location: Connecticut


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 6:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

JumpMan23 wrote:
Toliver's not on anyone's roster.


Looks like JRae may have accidentally removed Toliver's name from the Chicago roster instead of Young's who was taken in the expansion draft.


myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 23354



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 6:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ok NY signs AGNIESZKA BIBRZYCKA of Poland.


icey23



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 5684
Location: Louisiana


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 6:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

nickv1025 wrote:
JumpMan23 wrote:
Toliver's not on anyone's roster.


Looks like JRae may have accidentally removed Toliver's name from the Chicago roster instead of Young's who was taken in the expansion draft.


I still have Toliver and she is on the trading blocks.



_________________
A new ERA!!!! S/O to my LADIES Nikki Caldwell,Pokey Chatman,Lisa Leslie,Candace Parker and Big Syl!!!
icey23



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 5684
Location: Louisiana


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 6:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I will take trad offers for any players EXCEPT Fowles



_________________
A new ERA!!!! S/O to my LADIES Nikki Caldwell,Pokey Chatman,Lisa Leslie,Candace Parker and Big Syl!!!
ucdt3



Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 5104



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 6:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

icey23 wrote:
I will take trad offers for any players EXCEPT Fowles


Just sent you a PM....


abontorab9



Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Posts: 6207
Location: Connecticut


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 6:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ucdt3 where are you

EDIT: Oh there you are. Laughing

Your turn to pick. And you better not take who I want... Twisted Evil


abontorab9



Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Posts: 6207
Location: Connecticut


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 7:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ucdt3 wrote:
icey23 wrote:
I will take trad offers for any players EXCEPT Fowles


Just sent you a PM....


Where'd you go. It's your turn. Evil or Very Mad Laughing


ucdt3



Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 5104



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 7:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Minnesota Lynx sign F LaToya Pringle, UNC


abontorab9



Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Posts: 6207
Location: Connecticut


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 8:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sun signs Nykesha Sales.


ucdt3



Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 5104



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 8:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Washington Mystics are on the clock.


SportsGuru



Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 4404



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 8:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Mystics Select Center Bernadette Ngoyisa


ucdt3



Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 5104



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 8:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The San Antonio Silver Stars are on the clock.


JRae



Joined: 15 Aug 2008
Posts: 671
Location: somewhere where they got rid of their wnba team cuz the kings suck


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 8:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

guys thanks for handling this for me. im glad you guys understand



_________________
CANCER FREE MOM!


Avatar: From the back of my car. yes it's still there. Maloofs can suck it!
abontorab9



Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Posts: 6207
Location: Connecticut


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 8:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

JRae wrote:
guys thanks for handling this for me. im glad you guys understand


We're family here. Very Happy


SportsGuru



Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 4404



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 8:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Can someone tell us why the Silver Stars (7&15) and Sparks (9&16) are getting 2 picks in the Initial Free Agent Signing or is it a misprint ?

7. San Antonio
8. Chicago
9. Los Angeles
10. Detroit
11. Atlanta
12. Seattle
13. Indiana
14, Phoenix
15. San Antonio
16:Los Angeles


Spark4Life



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 3709
Location: The land of SHOWTIME and Lisa Leslie.


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 8:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SportsGuru wrote:
Can someone tell us why the Silver Stars (7&15) and Sparks (9&16) are getting 2 picks in the Initial Free Agent Signing or is it a misprint ?

7. San Antonio
8. Chicago
9. Los Angeles
10. Detroit
11. Atlanta
12. Seattle
13. Indiana
14, Phoenix
15. San Antonio
16:Los Angeles


VJ and LLL retiring



_________________
"The first to bring grace, elegance, athleticism and a little bit of Hollywood to women's basketball" Carol Callan on Lisa Leslie
JRae



Joined: 15 Aug 2008
Posts: 671
Location: somewhere where they got rid of their wnba team cuz the kings suck


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 8:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i gave LA and SAS two picks due to the fact that they started this session with 10 players and are currently down to 9 with the retirements of Vickie and Lisa. To get them up to 11 with the rest of the owners, i gave them two picks to do so. they can pass if they would like. I did this to make sure the game stayed fair to them and their teams. I didnt think it would be good to have all of the teams have 11 or more and their teams be penalized for the two retirements.



_________________
CANCER FREE MOM!


Avatar: From the back of my car. yes it's still there. Maloofs can suck it!
SportsGuru



Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 4404



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 9:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

JRae wrote:
i gave LA and SAS two picks due to the fact that they started this session with 10 players and are currently down to 9 with the retirements of Vickie and Lisa. To get them up to 11 with the rest of the owners, i gave them two picks to do so. they can pass if they would like. I did this to make sure the game stayed fair to them and their teams. I didnt think it would be good to have all of the teams have 11 or more and their teams be penalized for the two retirements.


I agree, it's fair


ucdt3



Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 5104



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/09/09 9:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Pants!!!! Oh, Pants....you know you liked that trade proposal....come on, it's only a game Laughing Wink


Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin