RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

THE WNBA OWNERSHIP CHALLENGE (GAME)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RavenDog



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 5837



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/05/09 7:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

davisballer3 wrote:
If DTP is really giving the shock away can i have them instead of the dream


SURE CAN. LET ME KNOW WHAT'S DECIDED ASAP, SO WE CAN REDISTRIBUTE THE DREAM.


JRae



Joined: 15 Aug 2008
Posts: 671
Location: somewhere where they got rid of their wnba team cuz the kings suck


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/05/09 7:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

heck ill play if the narchs are still up.



_________________
CANCER FREE MOM!


Avatar: From the back of my car. yes it's still there. Maloofs can suck it!
RavenDog



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 5837



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/05/09 7:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

JRae wrote:
heck ill play if the narchs are still up.


Congratulations! You are the new Owner of the Sacramento Monarchs!


mercfan3



Joined: 23 Nov 2004
Posts: 18374



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/05/09 7:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Okay, reading the rules.

We are only allowed one new player in total? So we can't completely restructure our rosters Wink



_________________
“Anyone point out that a Donald Trump anagram is ‘Lord Dampnut’”- Colin Mochrie
abontorab9



Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Posts: 6207
Location: Connecticut


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/05/09 7:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I wish buying things in life were this easy. Razz

Alright so only 4 more owners needed (I'm pretty sure DTP is out).

Come on people!

Quote:
We are only allowed one new player in total? So we can't completely restructure our rosters


Yes, now I am a little confused.

We can only sign one new player? Meaning my team would be exactly the same, except say, I could sign Chrissy Givens and waive Kerri Gardin? And then no more signing? Confused


RavenDog



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 5837



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/05/09 7:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

nickv1025 wrote:
I wish buying things in life were this easy. Razz

Alright so only 4 more owners needed (I'm pretty sure DTP is out).

Come on people!

Quote:
We are only allowed one new player in total? So we can't completely restructure our rosters


Yes, now I am a little confused.

We can only sign one new player? Meaning my team would be exactly the same, except say, I could sign Chrissy Givens and waive Kerri Gardin? And then no more signing? Confused


Good point.....I'll change it to unlimited.


Spark4Life



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 3709
Location: The land of SHOWTIME and Lisa Leslie.


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/05/09 10:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Intrigued by this game.. Wink Can I fire Coop? And hire Pokey? Can I acquire Tamecka Dixon for a future second round pick?



_________________
"The first to bring grace, elegance, athleticism and a little bit of Hollywood to women's basketball" Carol Callan on Lisa Leslie
Hoops9092



Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 1398



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/06/09 12:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Any job openings for Hoops9092?


ucdt3



Joined: 09 Jun 2006
Posts: 5104



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/06/09 12:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog, why are so many teams missing their current Coaches and/or GMs??? (i.e. - CT, Det, and LA)


RavenDog



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 5837



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/06/09 3:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Spark4Life wrote:
Intrigued by this game.. Wink Can I fire Coop? And hire Pokey? Can I acquire Tamecka Dixon for a future second round pick?


YES, TO FIRING COOPER AND HIRING POKEY. JUST SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE FOR YOUR ACTUAL REQUESTED CHANGES.

AS FAR AS ACQUIRING TAMECKA DIXON FOR A SECOND ROUND PICK, YOU'LL NEED TO DISCUSS THAT WITH THE OWNER OF THE TEAM SHE PLAYS FOR. IF YOU BOTH AGREE TO THE TRADE, EACH OWNER SHOULD SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE REQUESTING/CONFIRMING THE CHANGE. HOWEVER, YOU'LL NEED TO WAIT UNTIL ALL THE OWNERS ARE APPOINTED AND THE GAME BEGINS.

The reason I ask for private messages for changes, waivers, signings is that more than one Owner might want to hire Pokey. So I act as the League's clearinghouse to approve requests or deny them based on whatever criteria.

In this case it would be someone beat you to the appointment.

Also, it doesn't pollute this message with requests, as I'd like to use it more or less for questions and answers. Smile


RavenDog



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 5837



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/06/09 3:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ucdt3 wrote:
RavenDog, why are so many teams missing their current Coaches and/or GMs??? (i.e. - CT, Det, and LA)


I HAVEN'T UPDATED THEM ALL YET FOR COACHES AND I DON'T KNOW ALL THE GM/S NAMES. IF SOMEONE DOES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Smile


Spark4Life



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 3709
Location: The land of SHOWTIME and Lisa Leslie.


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/06/09 3:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:
Spark4Life wrote:
Intrigued by this game.. Wink Can I fire Coop? And hire Pokey? Can I acquire Tamecka Dixon for a future second round pick?


YES, TO FIRING COOPER AND HIRING POKEY. JUST SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE FOR YOUR ACTUAL REQUESTED CHANGES.

AS FAR AS ACQUIRING TAMECKA DIXON FOR A SECOND ROUND PICK, YOU'LL NEED TO DISCUSS THAT WITH THE OWNER OF THE TEAM SHE PLAYS FOR. IF YOU BOTH AGREE TO THE TRADE, EACH OWNER SHOULD SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE REQUESTING/CONFIRMING THE CHANGE. HOWEVER, YOU'LL NEED TO WAIT UNTIL ALL THE OWNERS ARE APPOINTED AND THE GAME BEGINS.

The reason I ask for private messages for changes, waivers, signings is that more than one Owner might want to hire Pokey. So I act as the League's clearinghouse to approve requests or deny them based on whatever criteria.

In this case it would be someone beat you to the appointment.

Also, it doesn't pollute this message with requests, as I'd like to use it more or less for questions and answers. Smile



gotcha..im sure this game will be extremely entertaining.... Wink



_________________
"The first to bring grace, elegance, athleticism and a little bit of Hollywood to women's basketball" Carol Callan on Lisa Leslie
Spark4Life



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 3709
Location: The land of SHOWTIME and Lisa Leslie.


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/06/09 3:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ucdt3 wrote:
RavenDog, why are so many teams missing their current Coaches and/or GMs??? (i.e. - CT, Det, and LA)


must be a typo..PT is the GM of the LA team in this game.. Wink



_________________
"The first to bring grace, elegance, athleticism and a little bit of Hollywood to women's basketball" Carol Callan on Lisa Leslie
RavenDog



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 5837



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/06/09 3:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hoops9092 wrote:
Any job openings for Hoops9092?


TEAMS TAKEN SO FAR:

MERCFAN3--------------------------SEATTLE
UCDT3-------------------------------MINNESOTA
DAVISBALLER3----------------------DETROIT
NICKV1025--------------------------CONNECTICUT
PANTS-------------------------------PHOENIX
SPARK4LIFE------------------------LOS ANGELES
MERTLE-----------------------------
BECKYHAMMONFAN#1------------SAN ANTONIO
APOCOLOCYNTOSIS.................TULSA
SPORTSGURU----------------------WASHINGTON
JRAE--------------------------------SACRAMENTO



AVAILABLE TEAMS:

ATLANTA
CHICAGO SKY
INDIANA FEVER
NEW YORK LIBERTY


LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ONE.




Last edited by RavenDog on 09/06/09 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Spark4Life



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 3709
Location: The land of SHOWTIME and Lisa Leslie.


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/06/09 4:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:
Hoops9092 wrote:
Any job openings for Hoops9092?


TEAMS TAKEN SO FAR:

MERCFAN3--------------------------SEATTLE
UCDT3-------------------------------MINNESOTA
DTP----------------------------------DETROIT
NICKV1025--------------------------CONNECTICUT
PANTS-------------------------------PHOENIX
SPARK4LIFE------------------------LOS ANGELES
DAVISBALLER3---------------------ATLANTA
MERTLE-----------------------------
BECKYHAMMONFAN#1------------SAN ANTONIO
APOCOLOCYNTOSIS.................TULSA
SPORTSGURU----------------------WASHINGTON
JRAE--------------------------------SACRAMENTO


AVAILABLE TEAMS:

CHICAGO SKY
INDIANA FEVER
NEW YORK LIBERTY

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ONE.


Slovy didn't take INDY? Shocked Slov?



_________________
"The first to bring grace, elegance, athleticism and a little bit of Hollywood to women's basketball" Carol Callan on Lisa Leslie
DTP



Joined: 24 Dec 2005
Posts: 6358
Location: New Jersey


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/06/09 4:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:
davisballer3 wrote:
If DTP is really giving the shock away can i have them instead of the dream


SURE CAN. LET ME KNOW WHAT'S DECIDED ASAP, SO WE CAN REDISTRIBUTE THE DREAM.


Yup, they can have them.


Spark4Life



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 3709
Location: The land of SHOWTIME and Lisa Leslie.


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/06/09 4:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hope Keira or Queenie takes the LIB...



_________________
"The first to bring grace, elegance, athleticism and a little bit of Hollywood to women's basketball" Carol Callan on Lisa Leslie
RavenDog



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 5837



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/06/09 4:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Spark4Life wrote:
Hope Keira or Queenie takes the LIB...


MAYBE THEY DIDN'T SEE THE MESSAGE Question


Spark4Life



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 3709
Location: The land of SHOWTIME and Lisa Leslie.


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/06/09 4:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:
Spark4Life wrote:
Hope Keira or Queenie takes the LIB...


MAYBE THEY DIDN'T SEE THE MESSAGE Question


surely they must want to fire blaze, even if its game related...



_________________
"The first to bring grace, elegance, athleticism and a little bit of Hollywood to women's basketball" Carol Callan on Lisa Leslie
RavenDog



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 5837



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/06/09 4:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GM AND COACHING CHANGES:

Tulsa Pulse has hired Cheryl Miller as GM and Olaf Lange as Head Coach.

Los Angeles Sparks have fired Michael Cooper as Head Coach and hired Pokey Chatman.



OWNERS MAY HIRE, FIRE AND APPOINT GM'S AND COACHES AT ANY TIME.

TRADES, WAIVERS, SIGNINGS ETC. MUST WAIT UNTIL ALL OWNERS ARE APPOINTED AND THE CHALLENGE BEGINS.

OWNERS SHOULD SEND ME BY PRIVATE MESSAGE THE PLAYERS THEY WANT TO PROTECT IN THE UPCOMING EXPANSION DRAFT.

KEEP WATCHING AND READING THE TOP 3 SECTIONS OF THIS MESSAGE FOR UPDATES, RULES, AND CHANGES. Smile


BeckyHammonfan#1



Joined: 18 Nov 2007
Posts: 58
Location: New York


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/06/09 9:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Each team has there media guide on the website, so you check there for the gms, if that helps you


Queenie



Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 15767
Location: Queens


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/06/09 9:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm not completely certain of how the game works, and I'd rather not make FFO look like a genius. I'd rather sit back and watch, though if any of you wants to hire me to write your press releases... Wink

Also, why does the commissioner keep yelling?



_________________
We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.
Hoops9092



Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 1398



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/06/09 10:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hoops9092 WILL TAKE Chicago if it's open!!!!!!!!!


myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 23313



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/06/09 11:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wait a minute. How can these teams be making changes when I don't even have mine yet. I bet they are busy PM'ing and making trades illegally. I protest! Cool


abontorab9



Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Posts: 6207
Location: Connecticut


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/06/09 11:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Wait a minute. How can these teams be making changes when I don't even have mine yet. I bet they are busy PM'ing and making trades illegally. I protest! Cool


Well hurry up and pick your team then! Twisted Evil Very Happy


Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin